FFX problem
While going through the thunder plains every few battles, the attack menu won't come up forcing me to restart. this sucks because i can't get anywhere, and when i save states and try to load them, it says nothing is was saved Sad

Sponsored links

Hmm, this is weird - I too had some problems in the thunder plains cause of all the lightning, but I figured out it was just a bad sound plugin... Does it show any strange behavior when this happens? recheck your controller config. (I have the X, [], O, /\ buttons set to the num. pad, and sometimes mine refuses to work. Well, maybe if there is some sort of common sign that precedes the problem. (skipping audio or a graphical bug...)
Divide and conquer, it could be many things, give some more details and we'll get it fixed.
Under advanced options, make sure you have clamping set to full and you can try changing the rounding modes. If that doesn't fix it, try the latest beta version of pcsx2 (revision 1888).
[Image: 2748844.png]
I also had this crash. Don't worry, theres a save point half way through the thunder plain and after a few tries you'll get though it. It might have been luck but the time i got through was the same time I stopped talking to the woman at the start of the plain.
i'm using the latest beta version of pcsx2 and i put the clamping to full and clamp mode to extra+preserve sign, and it made my gameplay a bit slower. i also tried to get through the plains and avoided talking to that girl, and still eventually had the no options in battle about half way to the rins agency. i'd be glad to provide any info.
(12-20-2009, 10:55 AM)oscar7557 Wrote: i'm using the latest beta version of pcsx2 and i put the clamping to full and clamp mode to extra+preserve sign, and it made my gameplay a bit slower. i also tried to get through the plains and avoided talking to that girl, and still eventually had the no options in battle about half way to the rins agency. i'd be glad to provide any info.

yeah that should slow ur game a tiny bit..
[Image: 871087.png]

*Mio sees a ghost for the first time*
Mio: Aaaaaaah!! x_x
Seriously, the way she acts, you'd think she grew up with ghosts.
sorry for my naivete
(12-20-2009, 10:55 AM)oscar7557 Wrote: i'm using the latest beta version of pcsx2 and i put the clamping to full and clamp mode to extra+preserve sign, and it made my gameplay a bit slower. i also tried to get through the plains and avoided talking to that girl, and still eventually had the no options in battle about half way to the rins agency. i'd be glad to provide any info.

Change round modes to negative (that's what that place wants I think, if that doesn't do the trick try some other setting for it)
[Image: newsig.jpg]
i made it to the Agency Laugh im not sure if it was because of the changing of the rounds to negative or fleeing every battle lol. but changing the rounds slowed my gameplay a little bit.