FFX very laggy :c v.9
Hello, im pretty sure my pc can handle the weight but to make sure, im around just 30 fps sadly idk why my pc can play skyrim no problem (med graphics settings).

Please tell me what you need to know, i know you want technical stuff, but idk what you want me to tell you to please post what you wanna know!

Sponsored links

PC Gaming =! Emulation

don't compare them.

Emulation is much more dependent on the cpu's capabilities
In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
CPU- 1.40 ghz?
Graphics- AMD RADEON ™ HD 6520G
OS- Windows 7

V .9 (r4600)

i basically have everything set to lowest quality to run faster, if i turn any of them up (or down like speedhacks) then my games fps plummets even further

Playing ffx from iso
Which kind of cpu type/brand/model ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
idk how to tell bro

im going to bed right now, ill bump the thread in the morning its 2:30 here so night
(08-04-2012, 07:00 AM)thegoldenape Wrote: Hello, im pretty sure my pc can handle the weight
(08-04-2012, 08:02 AM)jesalvein Wrote: Which kind of cpu type/brand/model ?
(08-04-2012, 08:19 AM)thegoldenape Wrote: idk how to tell bro

Wacko

Your computer is too weak to handle virtually all games in PCSX2.
Even though we know what his CPU name is, I don't think 1.4 GHz will sufficient for PCSX2...
1.4ghz is pathetic, i wouldn't even attempt to run PCSX2, i mean heck, its barely enough for windows 7 alone (which recommends a 1.0ghz)
[Main Computer] - CPU: I7 950 @ 3.2Ghz | GPU: Twin Nvidea GTS 450's SLI'd | RAM: 8GB DDR3 - 1600MHz | OS: Windows 7 Ultimate x64 | EMU: PCSX2 v1.0 | GS: GSdx32-SSE4 | SPU2: SPU2-X | PAD LilyPad | CDVD ****