FFXED: Final Fantasy X Save Editor
Try removing the key items and see if the problem goes away.

Sponsored links

hey this dosn't work with window 7 64 bit java 7 could you please recompile it to work with java 7 ?Unsure
I think the problem is on your end. The last few versions of FFXED were developed on my Windows 7 64-bit Java 7 computer.
i took a screeni of the error i get maybe you can figure it out ? i has no clue
new to java programing

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

It seems that the file is not being launched correctly. You should not be seeing any JNLP stuff. That is something to do with Java Web Start, which has no connection to FFXED. FFXED is a Java application, not a Java Web Start application. Try fixing your .jar file association and/or reinstalling Java.
thanks used jarfix works now
hi when i load up the mymc it does show the saves i want to edit instead it shows save that dont show on the memory cards when im loading ffx in pcsx2,i can use the editor jus cant find the save that i want to edit any advice?

^^^ ^^^
lol it doesnt show the saves i want to edit
you have to extract the save from the memory card file
(06-16-2012, 07:19 AM)Squall Leonhart Wrote: you have to extract the save from the memory card file

i cant because the save that i want to extract and edit isnt there when i open the memory card in mymc and the ones it does show in mymc arnt in the memory card when i load the game
Make sure PCSX2 is not running while you are accessing the memory card, and that the memory card is indeed the actual memory card that PCSX2 is using.