FFXED: Final Fantasy X Save Editor
(06-16-2012, 09:43 AM)fuzzymillipede Wrote: Make sure PCSX2 is not running while you are accessing the memory card, and that the memory card is indeed the actual memory card that PCSX2 is using.

i only have Mcd001.ps2 and Mcd002.ps2 pcsx2 isnt running while mymc is running ive checked the mem cards in the config on pcsx2 and they are the same in name there is only 2 is there any chance that the saves arnt showing is because there a diff format ive used code breaker on ffx would that change it so mymc couldnt see it
soz kinda new to this

Sponsored links

Upload your card here...maybe I'll be able to extract the save
(06-16-2012, 04:55 PM)vsub Wrote: Upload your card here...maybe I'll be able to extract the save

the location of the ffx is zanarkand the very start of the game

Attached Files
.zip   Mcd001.zip (Size: 2,47 MB / Downloads: 116)
Hmm there is a save inside(or at least there were once)but mymc\uLaunchELF can't see it.

Can you load the save by just starting the game and load it(not by loading save state first)
If you can,then just try saving to the second card.
If the save doesn't exist if you try to load it that way but it's there if you load a save state first,then load the state,load the save then go to the memory cards,hit refresh and ok and try to save on the second card(it may say for a couple of seconds that there are no card inserted by try again or wait for the game to detect the card)

If you successfully get your save,make sure for the future that the Auto-Eject options in the memory cards is always enabled(if it's currently disabled,enable it after you get your save)
(06-16-2012, 06:49 PM)vsub Wrote: Hmm there is a save inside(or at least there were once)but mymc\uLaunchELF can't see it.

Can you load the save by just starting the game and load it(not by loading save state first)
If you can,then just try saving to the second card.
If the save doesn't exist if you try to load it that way but it's there if you load a save state first,then load the state,load the save then go to the memory cards,hit refresh and ok and try to save on the second card(it may say for a couple of seconds that there are no card inserted by try again or wait for the game to detect the card)

If you successfully get your save,make sure for the future that the Auto-Eject options in the memory cards is always enabled(if it's currently disabled,enable it after you get your save)

I think I get it now it might of been showing the save states I have 5 memory card saves and 4 save states it mymc was showing 4 saves
It isn't save states. Save states have nothing to do with the memory card. Your memory card may be corrupted. Running mymc and PCSX2 at the same time is known to cause problems with the memory card.
(06-16-2012, 09:22 PM)fuzzymillipede Wrote: It isn't save states. Save states have nothing to do with the memory card. Your memory card may be corrupted. Running mymc and PCSX2 at the same time is known to cause problems with the memory card.

I haven't run mymc and pcsx2 at the same time
If the memory card was corrupted it would show the saves that I want to soz about this you guys must be getting pissed off by now lol
(06-16-2012, 09:22 PM)fuzzymillipede Wrote: It isn't save states. Save states have nothing to do with the memory card. Your memory card may be corrupted. Running mymc and PCSX2 at the same time is known to cause problems with the memory card.

I haven't run mymc and pcsx2 at the same time
If the memory card was corrupted it wouldnt show the saves that I want to edit would it soz about this you guys must be getting pissed off by now lol p

A think I shud give up now lol
Such problem(you can load the save but you can't see it with mymc\ps2 browser)can happen if you use save states and save to the memory card then go play some other game,save again to the card,return to the previous game and load a state.

Because of this problem,the option Auto-Eject the cards was created.If the memory card state is not the same as the state recorded in the save state,this option will eject the card and insert them again.If this is not done,the card will eventually get corrupted(you could start loosing saves)
Ah right that explains a fair bit so mymc is showing older saves that haven't bin saved to save state then carried on playing then saving to the in game memory card what a ball ache