FFXED: Final Fantasy X Save Editor
hi, editing your blitz ball stats prior to the first blitz ball game does not effect your stats in the game. any help with getting this to work correctly would be greatly appreciated.

Sponsored links

There is no way to fix it. The game resets the blitzball data right before the first match. Just wait for the next version of FFXED and you will be able to set it as though you won the first match.
(09-16-2009, 06:55 PM)fuzzymillipede Wrote: There is no way to fix it. The game resets the blitzball data right before the first match. Just wait for the next version of FFXED and you will be able to set it as though you won the first match.

any idea when the next version will be available?

Thanks
It should be done within a week, but keep in mind that I have other things to attend to.

-edit-

I just figured out how to set the first blitzball match to won/lost. It shouldn't be long until the next version is here.
New update posted. The blitzball stuff is there, along with some more enemy abilities in the Item menu:
-Cindy Mighty Guard
-Mega Gastric Juice
-Hyper Blaster
-99999 Needles
-Convergence
-Shining
-Eraser
-Etheral Cannon
-Ultra Spark
-Armageddon
-Dark Bahamut Impulse

There is also a new Sphere Grid function that randomly scrambles the stat nodes if you don't like the way Max Sphere Grid lays out the nodes.
hi can you please make a guide on how to use this on a pcsx2 save?
I have updated the first post to make it as clear as possible about what you have to do. If you don't understand it, there may be no hope for you...
(09-19-2009, 06:52 AM)fuzzymillipede Wrote: There is also a new Sphere Grid function that randomly scrambles the stat nodes if you don't like the way Max Sphere Grid lays out the nodes.

Will it max out the grid? Or just randomly toss it around?
Intel Core i7-8700k @5ghz
G.Skill 16GB DDR4 @3600mhz
GeForce GTX 1080 8GB
Windows 10 x64
It just mixes up the existing stat nodes. If you want the grid to be maxed and randomized, press both the "Max Sphere Grid" and "Scramble Stat Nodes" buttons.
Coming in the next version:
Transform your Aeons into Dark Aeons!

I have added the "Possessed by Yu Yevon!" abilities into the Item menu. They perform a texture swap on the user. Use the correct transformation with the correct aeon, and you get a Dark Aeon! Use it with something else and you get something weird looking.

Some other new abilities will be added as well, including Ultimate Jecht Shot and Giga-Graviton.