FFXED: Final Fantasy X Save Editor
when i open the ffx save file from pcsx2 1.0.0(R5350) then edit it i cant put it back into the virtual memory card Sad i ahve tried export inport everything Sadplz help

EDIT: never mind all i had to do was delete the old save and inport the save i edited Laugh

Sponsored links

Here we go again.
If you try to load that edited save again in FFXED,what do you see above the Load File... button

B*****-............
or
FF10......

Edit:Yes,mymc can't overwrite saves,you have to delete it first if you want to place the same save in the card
umm i messed up with the save now i dont have ifrit D: how do i go back and get it T.T anyone know the room number and progress for FFXED
EDIT:and i see BASLUS-20312FF090624
Why don't you just activate it.
Character=>Character drop down menu=>Ifrit=>name it if he doesn't have a name and on Activation set Enable=>Edit=>Done=>Save or Save as(psu not raw)
O.O OMG IT WORKED Laugh thank u so much man.
ima noob at the editor am used to hex editing Tongue
thx ^__^
yea i messed up to the point where when i try anc contine to story line from luca main gate when i go to next aera it freezes so i tried a save file from game faq's and its a cbs file i put it in and now it says it cant find the data help a lil noob out would ya Sad
Maybe the save is not for your version of the game.
Which save did you tried from gamefaq
the one in luca but its fixed i used FFXED on the non working one and copyd the story progress room and spawn point onto the one i messed up its fine now about to play blitzball wondering how to change the shot stat of tidus
You can't change the stats of Blitzball players, you can only change their level.
Umm hi when I try to use FFXED, I keep getting an error message saying "Could not find main class: FFXED" I've tried using the fix and still nothing? Help?

EDIT: nvm fixed it, im using 64-bit OS so i have to download both versions of java