FFXED: Final Fantasy X Save Editor
(09-08-2012, 11:44 PM)Gandy741 Wrote: Thats the thing. I dont know how to through the interface. any help?

Look at the Character menu.

Sponsored links

OK I understand that but I want the aeons that YUNA SUMMONS to have items. I dont want separate aeons in my party. From the looks of it, the chracter menu allows you to put your summons in your battle party? and then you have allow them to have item selection?
Select the Aeon you want from the Character=>Character: and edit his abilities.
To have aeon in the party,you must add it from Party and place it in some slot...Character: is to edit the stats per character\aeon.
(09-10-2012, 12:47 PM)vsub Wrote: Select the Aeon you want from the Character=>Character: and edit his abilities.
To have aeon in the party,you must add it from Party and place it in some slot...Character: is to edit the stats per character\aeon.

that short and not hard to give explanation helps a lot. Thanks.
I'm not sure if this is just mine, but the Crawler abilities 'Gatling Gun' and 'Mana Beam', although listed in the editor, do not actually work. Can anyone confirm this?
Do they show up in the game menu as Gatling Gun and Mana Beam? If so, you just need to use them with a different character or aeon. The extra abilities are known to be buggy.
(09-15-2012, 03:19 AM)fuzzymillipede Wrote: Do they show up in the game menu as Gatling Gun and Mana Beam? If so, you just need to use them with a different character or aeon. The extra abilities are known to be buggy.

They show up in the FFXED menu but not in game. And as I'm slowly working my way down, 'Electrocute' does not show up in game either.
Some of the abilities show up in the Use menu instead of the Item menu.
(09-15-2012, 08:09 AM)fuzzymillipede Wrote: Some of the abilities show up in the Use menu instead of the Item menu.

Devious little abilities. Oh, thanks for the program by the way! It's awesome ^^
would it be possible to add a feature which allows you to select which character you control, like how when you're in room 2 you control Auron and when you're in room 198 you control Yuna?