FFXED: Final Fantasy X Save Editor
Thanks! Beta versions removed, and main FFXED download has been updated to include the latest version.

FFXED 0.749 changelog:

- Added support for Switch and PS Vita save files
- Fixed bug with renaming characters

Sponsored links

ShadwDrgn, can you try editing and saving some PS Vita saves again, with both Save and Save As? I changed the code so it preserves the extra bytes at the end of the file and was wondering if that impacts anything.

BTW, I added your name to the credits. Thanks!
(07-22-2019, 05:16 AM)fuzzymillipede Wrote: ShadwDrgn, can you try editing and saving some PS Vita saves again, with both Save and Save As? I changed the code so it preserves the extra bytes at the end of the file and was wondering if that impacts anything.

BTW, I added your name to the credits. Thanks!

I'll try to get some testing done this week. Smile Thanks.
I have just downloaded the latest version but I can not find any information about how to edit a Nintendo Switch save game. I can't even find where the save games are even stored. Can someone post some directions on how to use ffxed to edit a FFX HD save file on the Nintendo Switch?
I was wondering if theres a way to make it so I only use one (1) character in my party throughout the entire game. I'm trying to set up a true Rikku only challenge, but I'm not the brightest crayon, ya feel?
Hi!
at first I want to thank you for this nice piece of software

I actually try to use it on my Nintendo Switch saves. Unfortunatelly it only shows the first 13 savestates.

In summary I have 17 savestates but 14-17 isn't be visible in the load file dialog.

14 and later are savestates when Yuna joined my party.

I attached one of those savegames.

I used some cheat for unlimited superspheres and so on before.
Possibly this save got corrupted somehow? The game itself sees no corruption at the save file.

Thank you for your support

Attached Files
.zip   ffx_014.zip (Size: 3,27 KB / Downloads: 280)
Thanks so much for all your efforts!

I've encountered a glitch with Yuna's summons. SUMMON is greyed out in her menu and I can't see any aeon options in the game menu either.

I changed a savegame at the Mi'Han highroad near the Chocobo eater. Originally it was a savegame at the start of the game but I wanted to recreate a savegame where I left off.

Everything SEEMS to be working except for Yuna's summon ability. It's greyed out. And the Aeons don't appear in the menu.

I have "summon" checked on the right hand side of her character page in the FFXED tool. So it should be there, but all unchecking that does is remove the "summon" from her menu. It doesn't turn it back from being greyed out.

I tried to change the savegame's coordinates to back to the Kimhari fight, which is the first time Yuna uses a summon, but no, it's greyed out there too. So the game's stuck until I can get that summon ability ungreyed.

Has anyone else had this problem? For the record this is a Vita/PS3 cross-saved saved game.

Edit: Turns out you need to enable the Aeons in the Party menu.
it may have been asked here, but is there a maxed expert sphere grid that follows progression closely with the normal expert sphere grid? I'm wanting to just edit the sphere grid so that i can progress normally through the game but have maxed stats when i complete the grid. I tried the max+ shuffle functions but i end up with an uneven mix of stats which makes it difficult to actually play.
Tongue 
Hey, I was having trouble getting the program to recognize files, I downloaded this before and it worked just fine but now all you get when you try to search for files is this. I even tried running the jar in administrator batch and it hasn't shown any files to choose from when loading the program. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks! By the way, I know the screenshot says it's looking for psu files but I ticked the little bar that says show PC saves and that didn't work either, I was just showing how it didn't show any files at all.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hello!

Any idea if it is possible to edit saves from PS4?

Thanks