Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4.62 Average
FFXED: Final Fantasy X Save Editor
Thanks! Beta versions removed, and main FFXED download has been updated to include the latest version.

FFXED 0.749 changelog:

- Added support for Switch and PS Vita save files
- Fixed bug with renaming characters

Sponsored links

ShadwDrgn, can you try editing and saving some PS Vita saves again, with both Save and Save As? I changed the code so it preserves the extra bytes at the end of the file and was wondering if that impacts anything.

BTW, I added your name to the credits. Thanks!
(07-22-2019, 05:16 AM)fuzzymillipede Wrote: ShadwDrgn, can you try editing and saving some PS Vita saves again, with both Save and Save As? I changed the code so it preserves the extra bytes at the end of the file and was wondering if that impacts anything.

BTW, I added your name to the credits. Thanks!

I'll try to get some testing done this week. Smile Thanks.
I have just downloaded the latest version but I can not find any information about how to edit a Nintendo Switch save game. I can't even find where the save games are even stored. Can someone post some directions on how to use ffxed to edit a FFX HD save file on the Nintendo Switch?
I was wondering if theres a way to make it so I only use one (1) character in my party throughout the entire game. I'm trying to set up a true Rikku only challenge, but I'm not the brightest crayon, ya feel?