i didnt need them at all to use mymc
[Image: 1454055.png]

Sponsored links

microsoft visual c++ files
either you have Visual Studio or something or you have the redistributable
Chicken is not Vegan?

NO VEGAN DIET NO VEGAN POWERS!!!!

http://www.flixxy.com/my-blackberry-is-not-working.htm
(08-05-2009, 12:48 PM)kabooz Wrote: I like to play a very special gameplay with FFX so I have a suggestion for you ^^

the option to delete all not maxed stats on the sphere grid

There is already a button that maxes out all of the stat nodes. Magic +1 becomes Magic +4, etc. I might make a button that does the reverse. Would you want that?

(08-05-2009, 05:59 PM)kabooz Wrote: how to do what?
for running the save editor and editing you need 3 things:
mymc
FFXED
and java which i'll assume you have if else google it XD

That link won't be any good once I post the next version of FFXED. You should change it.

(08-05-2009, 05:59 PM)kabooz Wrote: please note that you can't have two similliar savefiles in one memcard so delete the old one or better yet use a different one

If you edit the save slot number in FFXED, you won't have that problem.
(08-06-2009, 12:40 AM)fuzzymillipede Wrote:
(08-05-2009, 12:48 PM)kabooz Wrote: I like to play a very special gameplay with FFX so I have a suggestion for you ^^

the option to delete all not maxed stats on the sphere grid

There is already a button that maxes out all of the stat nodes. Magic +1 becomes Magic +4, etc. I might make a button that does the reverse. Would you want that?

oh sorry I meant for harder playthrough so that on the sphere grid are only the abilitys, magic and every maxed stat that would be maxed from the beginning

If I understood correctly your button turns all '+1' - '+3' into '+4' right?
I wanted one that deletes all +1, +2 and +3 and all MP+20 and HP+300 (don't remember precisely if it was 300 XD)
but if you are more interested in everything to +1 then i'll gladly take that^^ since it's harder too it just takes longer^^

(08-06-2009, 12:40 AM)fuzzymillipede Wrote:
(08-05-2009, 05:59 PM)kabooz Wrote: please note that you can't have two similliar savefiles in one memcard so delete the old one or better yet use a different one

If you edit the save slot number in FFXED, you won't have that problem.

yeah I just saw nice feature^^

btw THANKS your program is a delight^^

EDIT: I edited the link to the page not the download directly now it probably won't change as fast^^
Chicken is not Vegan?

NO VEGAN DIET NO VEGAN POWERS!!!!

http://www.flixxy.com/my-blackberry-is-not-working.htm
Hi, even though i used mymc and got myself the .psu file, FFXED wont recognise the file.
[Image: ffxed.th.jpg]

What am i doing wrong?
Can you email me both the .psu and the .ps2 files? Send them to [email protected]. I should have your problem sorted out soon.
New update posted. I have added an "Import" menu where you can import data from other saves. You can also edit AP and poison damage % for characters, and EXP for Blitzball players. Finally, you can edit the room position. Enter World Location = 371, Room Position = 0, and Storyline Position = 0 for a new game+!

P.S. ostenn89, anytime you feel like submitting your save files, I would be glad to help you...

-Edit-

Adding abilities as items turned out to be not as easy as I thought, because the code that updates the item name in the item selector dropdown does not expect to deal with anything other than normal items. I will have to rewrite it.

In the meantime, I am coming up with a list of abilities to add to the item list.

So far, I have tested:
-Final Elixir
-Trio of 9999
-Aurochs Shot (it is Element Reels???)
-Passado
-Zanmato
-Calamity
-Dark Anima Pain

They all work, though overdrives still require you to fill your gauge before you can use them as an item. As to be expected, the animations can be jacked-up. You'll just have to deal with that.

Any suggestions for what abilities I should include?

This is what I have in mind so far:
-Summon
-Grand Summon
-Attack Reels
-Oblivion
-Final Elixir
-Trio of 9999
-Hyper Mighty G
-Eccentric
-Hyper Vitality
-Miracle Drink
-Meteor
-Passado
-Zanmato
-Hyper Blaster
-Shinryu Eraser
-Calamity
-Dark Anima Pain
-Penance Mighty Guard
-Penance Mega Graviton
thanks for the editor! it was really useful! i managed to kill penance using it.

is there a chance we will ever see a PCSX2 compatible FFXII save editor? or does one already exist. because the ultimate weapons are totally out of my reach Sad
There is already a FFXII save editor called Ivalice SE. It can't edit PSU files, but you can still use PS2 Save Builder to extract the raw save and edit that.
ah, thanks! ^_^ i didn't know that