FFXII
Hey guys just started playing ffxii pal version games works fine no problems though and the cutscenes i get black flashes every now and then pc specs are

Host Machine Init:
Operating System = Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium Edition Service Pack 1 (build 7601), 64-bit
Physical RAM = 8154 MB
CPU name = Intel® Core™ i5-2320 CPU @ 3.00GHz
Vendor/Model = GenuineIntel (stepping 07)
CPU speed = 2.996 ghz (4 logical threads)
x86PType = Standard OEM
x86Flags = bfebfbff 1f9ae3bf
x86EFlags = 28100000

x86 Features Detected:
MMX.. SSE.. SSE2.. SSE3.. SSSE3.. SSE4.1.. SSE4.2.. AVX

any easy ways i could proberly tweek the video plugin?

Sponsored links

Go to config->Emulation settings. Go to game fixes tab. Enable manual game fixes. Make sure they are all unchecked at first, then put a check in "Switch to GSdx software rendering when an FMV plays"
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
Ah i actuly tryed that and it crashed the game and the program is that anything else i can try and tweek? would it be helpful if i posted my plugin setup?

Edit 1: seems i've fixed it by putting skipdraw to 1 hope it helps anyone else with the pal version.

Edit2: still doing it just took longer for it to start.
It could not crash the program if you did exactly what I said, unless something is wrong with your PC.

And no, that's the only fix.
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
Sometimes switching to software mode on intensive situations crashes the emulator. For example, on flame purge, pressing F9 when it starts to studder crashes the whole emulator. I've seen this happen in alot of other games too. Even if you hold the F9 key for too long, it'll crash the emulator. Is there anything that can be done of F9's stability from the dev's end (like putting in a delay between presses before pressing it again can do anything else and not having the emu crash when software/hardware is toggled during intensive times)?

I've made an external fix so that when things like flame purge happens, it'll switch to software mode automatically and back when fps gets back stable. It can't get completed unless this crash gets fixed. It's been happening for as long as I knew about PCSX2. Software on videos option causes the same issues at times and can ruin your game if you haven't saved in a while by randomly crashing the emu when a video comes up.

A hotkey for using native in hardware or a hotkey for setting skipdraw to 1 and back to 0 when pressed again and afterward refreshes gdsx would help too. Even a hotkey to just refresh gsdx would be of some help to me.
Model: Clevo P570WM Laptop
GPU: GeForce GTX 980M ~8GB GDDR5
CPU: Intel Core i7-4960X CPU +4.2GHz (12 CPUs)
Memory: 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3L 1600MHz, 4x8gb
I made a thread about the issue you are talking about shinra, but we decided it was on my end. Guess not Tongue2

http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Bug-Repor...SLUS-21782
to be fare i did get it to increase the amount of time between black flashes but then i'll get at least 3 or 4 in a row and then nothing does it just happen of the pal version?
Never happened to me in NTSC version.