FFXII: Controller Issue
(07-23-2011, 03:32 AM)ashwinte Wrote: I'm using snow leopard and I'm trying to use a PS3 controller, but I'm having trouble with the sticks on Avatar: The Last Airbender. It won't let me move the way I want. But if I get on Windows XP and use Lilypad it works slow, but it works. I'm wondering if it is us Snow Leopard. We haven't had an update in a way. Hopefully something will come up!
Here is my controller settings

I would imagine it's Snow Leopard. My 360 controller is having the exact same issues: I input the sticks (up, down, etc) and it can move 2 of the four directions at most on either stick. dunno what's up, but as far as I can tell it's the OS. But then again, what the hell do I know? lol

Sponsored links

Same thing is right. I don't know what to do. I guess we will have to wait for a newer version. Wish he would hurry up!! he said it would be out in April but it isn't and now it is July... it will probably be next year before we get a new version.
(07-23-2011, 06:52 PM)ashwinte Wrote: Same thing is right. I don't know what to do. I guess we will have to wait for a newer version. Wish he would hurry up!! he said it would be out in April but it isn't and now it is July... it will probably be next year before we get a new version.

I understand the urgency, but it's only one man doin' it all. As much as I wanna moan, I can't, cuz without Zeddy I wouldn't even be able to play ANYTHING. He's not getting paid, it's a very particular program with even more particular consumers, and, again, it's all him. 3 incentives, that, if it were me, I'd just say "***** 'em/it". It's prolly a very good thing Zedron isn't so crass, lol.

That being said, I await breathless for 0.9.7.

Your right Qwell I should say anything mean he is doing it all by himself. We will have to wait on his time.
Try with onePAD, just released, on http://pcsx2mac.net, as usual. Let me know if this fixes the issues
i think any sort of joypad to keyboard program will work, and i heard Lion OSX also solves this.
13" 2010 Mac Book Pro - Snow Leopard 10.6.7 - Pcsx2 Version: 0.9.6 (and praying on 0.9.7 to release)
2.4Ghz Intel Duo Core | NVIDIA 320M (256mb) | 4 Gigs 1067mhz DDR3 Ram

The creator just posted a new plugin for PCSX2 controller. It works for me on Snow Leopard!!
I haven't had time to check it out, but I will this weekend, thanks Zed.
I'm using the same new plugin and the joysticks still do not work. Trying to play Kingdom Hearts, Sora will only move in two directions. The game also crashes after a few minutes, but I guess thats another story.

I have Spring 2011 Macbook Pro and run Snow Leopard so I think the computer should be able to handle PSX@ without a problem, but is Snow Leopard really the culprit here?
Well mine was a leopard before a snow leopard? The only problem I'm having is that I can't get force feedback. I've had my computer since summer 2008. Macbook 13inch