FFXII/FFXII IZJS Editor - rich SaveGame/Memory Editor for FF XII (+IZJS)
Wow thanks a lot for sharing this amazing editor! I've been having lots of fun using it. And if I may... I have some questions/suggestions:

1. Is it possible to edit the contents of a license? By this I mean something like, for example, the WM1 license includes Cure and Blindna, could it be possible to give Cure but not Blindna for a certain character? How about making a certain license square in the grid appear/disappear?

2. Is it possible to manipulate the RNG in any way, or at least inspect it?

3. Could it also be possible to reset sidequest/hunts so we can redo them?

4. And finally, some kind of alphabetical sorting option for loot/items would be nice, finding something in a long list is quite tedious. And also some option to add selected items from a list, instead of only add one or add all.

Sponsored links

I love this trainer a ton. Thank you so much for this.

Are you still working on this though or is it 100% done? I was just kinda wondering if it was possible to have more than 3-4 members in your party. Like maybe 6 or so lol.
No it's not complete, there are still a lots of things I would like to add to the trainer, but unfortunately I don't have much time for this anymore. Sad
and I don't think it is possible to have more than 4 party members via trainers/save editors, this requires serious modding...
hello Smile , I found this video on you tube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m05c8Qu2ZxU
you think it's possible to play using the judges, and difficult to do?
(07-08-2013, 12:27 PM)_DTG_ Wrote: No it's not complete, there are still a lots of things I would like to add to the trainer, but unfortunately I don't have much time for this anymore. Sad
and I don't think it is possible to have more than 4 party members via trainers/save editors, this requires serious modding...

People have figured out model swap codes for FFX, Kingdom Hearts, and lots of other games. It might be possible.
I only found two variables: first was Actor ID and second maybe Model ID not quite sure. I use the first variable for party editor feature, and IIRC there were some issues with the second one, when it differs from the first variable.
I tried to put various values from 0 to 255, and couldn't get any other actors/models except main storyline chars, guest, espers, chocobo.
I guess the model related data is stored somewhere out of the Save Data region and bound by Actor ID who knows...
Anyways, I don't think this can be manipulated via save data. I think this needs some reversing stuff (debugging, disassembling)...
Sorry for my English.
there no one who can take care of doing the mod, or possibly to find the codes??
there is no way to insert all objects in the folder "unsorted" directly in the inventory, so you can later change weapons directly into the game

[Image: 34476dl.png]
I don't know if this is the right place to ask, but is there a way to disable the ingame hud in this game?
Hi there!

I downloaded your trainer, changed gil amount, added some loot items, changed some "Natural" status effects, put the save game back on the memory card....nothing changed! I touched a save point, changed area (Rabanastre to Dalmasca Westersand)....but nothing improved or changed for me.

I'm using the PAL version of Final Fantasy XII.

Can you help?

Many thanks