FFXII/FFXII IZJS Editor - rich SaveGame/Memory Editor for FF XII (+IZJS)
Hi everyone!

FFXII Editor and FFXII IZJS Editor are savegame/memory editing tools for Final Fantasy XII and Final Fantasy XII International Zodiac Job System.
By using these tools you can make your game easier, harder, customize the Battle Menu by disabling unwanted Magicks or Technicks, and do many other things. If you have never played the game before I don't recommend you to use any kinds of hacks, since too easy gameplay can cause a loss of interest in the game itself.
Currently supported savegame formats are: AR MAX (.pws and .max), CodeBreaker (.cbs), Memory Linker (.psu) and RAW savegame format. Also, they can directly edit the game in PS2 Emulator memory. Below is the list of features:
  • Edit Gil, Clan Points and Game Time (useful for changing the weather in Giza Plains).
  • Activate/deactivate Weak-Mode (when Weak-Mode is activated, no EXP are gained for defeating foes). Now for FFXII too!
  • Activate all Gambits.
  • Activate all Teleport destinations.
  • Activate Espers on the license board.
  • Party editor. You can add/remove/replace characters in your party. A total of 29 characters including guests and espers are available for selection.
  • Edit characters stats, job and equipment (includes extra equipment such as Omega Mark XII's laser beam weapon).
  • Complete License Board editor. You can activate or deactivate any particular license of any job.
  • Gambit editor. Edit Gambits for characters including Guests and Espers. Also, it comes with extra Gambits and Actions that are unavailable through the game.
  • Status Effects editor. Includes about 150 of various effects (immunes, weakness, absorb etc...).
  • Equipment editor. You can add/remove any weapons, ammunition, armor, accessories.
  • Item editor. Potions, Elixirs, Motes, etc...
  • Loot editor.
  • Ability editor. You can activate any Magicks or Technicks.
  • Map editor. Ivalice maps and candles.
  • Key Items editor. Monographs, keys, trophies, etc...
  • Bazaar Goods editor. Activate any particular Bazaar item or reset History for already unlocked Bazaar Items so they can be reactivated by selling necessary loots in the game.
  • Bestiary editor.
  • Sky Pirate's Den editor.

EDIT (26 April 2011):
New update: FFXII Editor v2.1.2 and FFXII IZJS Editor v2.1.2. Here are the changes for the latest version:
  • Added AR MAX (.max, .pws) and CodeBreaker (.cbs) savegame formats support.
  • Some code optimization.

The tools require Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 or higher installed on your system. You can download the latest version here: http://www.microsoft.com/net/download.aspx.

For more detailed information, please see the supplied README file (can be also accessed through Help->Readme menu commands).

Screenshots:
[Image: FFXII_IZJS_Editor.png]
[Image: FFXII_Editor.png]

Have fun! Smile

Attached Files
.zip   FFXII Editor 2.1.2.zip (Size: 597,61 KB / Downloads: 62.997)
.zip   FFXII IZJS Editor 2.1.2.zip (Size: 550,14 KB / Downloads: 67.670)

Sponsored links

Does it work with european version?
(03-03-2011, 03:09 PM)Game Wrote: Does it work with european version?

Well, so far as I know there is no European version of Final Fantasy XII International Zodiac Job System. If you are asking whether it works with the original version (just) Final Fantasy XII, the answer is NO. There is difference in data structure.

Currently, I'm thinking to make a Final Fantasy XII version of the editor, but not sure whether it is really necessary.
Nice one, stickied Smile
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(03-03-2011, 04:22 PM)Bositman Wrote: Nice one, stickied Smile
Thanks! Smile
Well.I think most of people have normal Final Fantasy. Is it the same story in zodiac job system as in F.F.12 ?
story is the same but the izjs edition has lots more extra staff than the original Wink
OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64 sp1, MoBo: Asus P5QD Turbo, CPU: Q6600 @ 3,0Ghz, RAM: Trancend 2x2gb 6-6-6-18 800 MHz, GPU: HD 4850 1gb.
Pcsx2: Always Latest
(03-03-2011, 03:09 PM)Game Wrote: Does it work with european version?

Now, I think it will work with european version. I've tested it only with NTSC-U/C version of Final Fantasy XII (not IZJS) and I can't say exactly.
Hope someone will confirm that. Smile
This program is a definite improvement over the other FFXII editor. Keep up the good work!
Thanks for the feedback!
Currently, I'm playing with the "Game Progress" offset, can't figure out how it works. At first, I thought it is a set of bits, but it's more likely a 16-bit integer that grows with the game progress.

I'm wondering how the Game Progress System is arranged in FFX.

P.S. Thanks for FFXED, great work man! Helped me to avoid some boring moments of the game. Smile