FFXII/FFXII IZJS Editor - rich SaveGame/Memory Editor for FF XII (+IZJS)
Thanks DTG. I have one problem. Activating all 3 remedy lore on the license board doesn't unlock the remedy full capabilities. It can only cure 4 status effects if i am not mistaken. Maybe it's just me but any ideas?

Sponsored links

The mist bar changes as it should, and the patch works fine. Thank you.
(09-26-2011, 08:56 PM)tamblackmore Wrote: Thanks DTG. I have one problem. Activating all 3 remedy lore on the license board doesn't unlock the remedy full capabilities. It can only cure 4 status effects if i am not mistaken. Maybe it's just me but any ideas?
You have to touch a save crystal after editing characters (license board, stats, status effects, etc...), to make the changes take effect.
Is the current RNG position something which you would be able to display / modify in similar fashion to other parts of this tool? Would be great if we could check the current RNG location and modify it without having to hard reset etc, though I suspect such a feature may require a different kind of tool..
Hey, how come I can only activate license for Guest characters?
I changed Larsa's gambits and activated all his license, but his magicks aren't working because he doesn't have them. Is there a way you can do about that?
The Sky Fortress Bahamut doesn't have a map ....
Like to add this works great, never used anything like this before, great work DTG!
So far so good even with the english translation patched version of ZJS I'm playing.

Nothing like being a gilionaire from the start Tongue2
Alienware m18x (space black anodized aluminum):
Intel® Core™ i7 2920XM @ 4.0GHz
x2/Dual 2GB GDDR5 AMD Radeon™ HD 6990M - AMD CrossFireX
Corsair Force GT 240GB SSD
Kingston HyperX 16GB memory @ 1600mhz
Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit
I'd like to request a feature, if you're still around _DTG_! Not sure why you didn't think of this before, but its been bugging me that there isn't a respec/refund function. I mean, if I were to remove a license or 2 that it would add the LP back into my LP pool. Or just a all-in-one refund where it removes all licenses and puts all LP used back into your LP amount. Hope I made sense!!
this is great! just what I've been looking for!
now I just got 2 quick questions _DTG_:
1-with this FFXII editor I can change the starting equipment and licenses for my characters right? (e.g. have Ashe start with a spear equipped and the Arcane magick 1 license)
2-is there a way to have full access to the license board, without having to activate unwanted/unneeded licenses? (e.g. activating Time magick 1 without activating Black magick 2)

thanks in advance
forget the previous question, I've just tested the editor and found that all that is possible, but now I've got a new question:
in the editor description you posted as one of the features: "customize the Battle Menu by disabling unwanted Magicks or Technicks", but I can't seem to find this option in the editor, so how do I do it?