FFXII Iso says Audio Disk?
Blink Well damn... I thought Vista was supposed to be the best computer like... Ever...
=.=''. Thanks. If my laptop ever gets fixed I'll plan to run this on it. But I don't know if it's any better actually LOL.

Well thanks... So it'd be a bad idea to attempt to run it on my XP? It wouldn't do any better?
edit:
But any suggestions on speed hacks?

Sponsored links

Vista is just the OS, you need good hardware to get good performance out of PCSX2.
"This thread should be closed immediately, it causes parallel imagination and multiprocess hallucination" --ardhi
(01-28-2010, 10:45 PM)kristykissy Wrote: edit:
But any suggestions on speed hacks?
find "MY SETTINGS" I wrote them using a low-end PC.
(01-28-2010, 10:45 PM)kristykissy Wrote: [...]So it'd be a bad idea to attempt to run it on my XP? It wouldn't do any better?

That depends on the PC your running XP on. If it would be the same laptop, I think you'd be worse, since you would be unable to use DirectX 10, which gives a nice speedup and a higher compatibility. But when I think about, I'm not sure if your graphics chip is supporting DirectX 10 at all. Are you able to use "DirectX 10 Hardware" at the GSDX plugin?

After all, you can remember: Windows Vista, XP, 7 a.s.o. are just the operating systems running on the PCs. But they can be installed on any kind of PC, slow or fast, they give no clue about it. The only thing you can know when seeing a PC with Windows 7 on it is, that it's not an old one. But that doesn't show you if it's fast or slow, since there're PCs in every (price-)category. You also have to look on the hardware build in and for PCSX2 the processor/CPU is the most important component, since emulation is easier to manage/create/run (I lake of a good word to describe, sorry. I'm no nativ speaker.) over the CPU. And that's also why you shouldn't make yourself much hope about running FF XII fast or good on your laptop, since it is a pretty demanding game. It's not really playable on my PC as well (at least the last time I tried it) and I have a Intel Core 2 Duo @ 2,66 Ghz and a HD 4870.

But trying never hurts and I'm sure the suggestion Saiki gave you will help you with this. So give it a try, if you want to try FF XII out with a better speed.
Rejoice, they say. Color is back.