FFXII License Select Crash
I use PCSX2 1.2.1 to play FFXII, and whenever I try to update the Licenses by selecting an action, the game and program crashes every time.

I read a forum about VM software, but I don't really know which PCSX2 that is, and where to download it. If it's Virtual Machine, then it's not really an issue, because I'm using my computer without a Virtual Machine to play the game.

I am using a Windows 8.1 Nvidia Geforce 630 HP AMD 6 Core Computer.

Sponsored links

please provide the full emulog after you observed the problem.
Do you use non-default settings?
also, do you notice anything strange in your CPU , RAM usage while pcsx2 crashes ?
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
Sorry about the false alarm. Apparently, my save state was semi-corrupted. I could load the savestate, but everytime I did, it crashed at the license selection. I also disabled cheats to be safe. I reloaded the game via Memory Card save, and it worked like a charm.
This is caused by the infinite LP cheat, or the unlock full license thing. Forgot which one it was specifically. But don't use those codes.
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)