FFXII again ... what now ??
I don't think so;
You will get playable speeds, but will expercience some masive slowdowns from time to time.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go

Sponsored links

hi there

i also pretty much have the same problem with a different game, bleach, during cutscenes or bankai it crashes. i've learned to live with it cause everything i try seems to never work, new config new plugins new patches they never make a diff
use 0.9.7 cause there bleach works fine without crashes
and
dont post in other people's threads for things that have nothing to do with their thread
OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64 sp1, MoBo: Asus P5QD Turbo, CPU: Q6600 @ 3,0Ghz, RAM: Trancend 2x2gb 6-6-6-18 800 MHz, GPU: HD 4850 1gb.
Pcsx2: Always Latest
this thread is about FFXII.
open a thread for your pb, please
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
sorry guys im still new here
(06-01-2010, 02:24 PM)Soulcage Wrote: Well, my main worry was about hardware, all my want to know is if I'll be able to run the game almost normally with my laptop

Mostly NO, but you can try this game in directx.10 mode aka in Vista or windows7, you will get an extra FPS.
Notebook ASUS A43TA|CPU AMD Llano APU A6-3400m Triple core (1 core disable) OC to 2.6+Ghz|GPU CF|HD 6520 400Mhz/667Mhz iGPU|HD6650M OC 780Mhz/985Mhz dGPU|RAM 8GB DDR3 1333|Windows 7 Ultimate Sp.1 x64 bit.
>> Emulation speed differs for each game. There will be some you can run fast easily, but others will simply require more powerfull hardware <<.
the hardware is fast enough, try IOP x2 and EEx1.5 or EEx2 (level 2 or 3) if that doesn't help it's likely a problem due to being a laptop. (also try the OLD recompiler)
where is the old recompiler ?
SuperVU (legacy) is the old VU recompiler, which is faster in some cases but less compatible than the newer microVU
[Image: newsig.jpg]
well, I've tried several settings and I think I've reached the best I can have : between 30 and 35 fps during cutscenes, 45 during real time cutscenes and around 50 ingame. I'm afraid I'm gonna have to deal with it. For the information, I've set the EE and the VU clamping mode to none, the EE Cyclerate to 2 with INTC Spin Detection plus IOP x2 cycle rate hack enabled, using Dx10 Hardware for the GC.

Thanks again everyone for the support, maybe there will be some FFXII patches in the final version of 0.9.7 that would help