FFXII crash.
I've actually had the same problem, but with a different game (.hack//G.U.), at a certain poin in the game, it crashed. I managed to "bypass" this area by quickly entering the menu after the area loads. Try enabling _all_ speedhacks (even if the graphics gets messed up), and lowering the sound, so you get as much speed as possible, then quickly once you enter the area where the game crashes, enter the party menu, or press start/select.

However, if the game crashes just as you enters the area, i doubt this "trick" will work.

How far in the game is this area? I got FF12 myself, and i can try if i can enter the area without the game crashing.

You could try uploading your memcard aswell, and i can try bypassing the area and saving at the next save point for you

*edit*

Saw that you made another thread where someone else played your savegame and saved further on, guess your problem was solved then, nevermind this post =)

Sponsored links

(03-23-2010, 01:33 PM)Lyvan Wrote: I've actually had the same problem, but with a different game (.hack//G.U.), at a certain poin in the game, it crashed. I managed to "bypass" this area by quickly entering the menu after the area loads. Try enabling _all_ speedhacks (even if the graphics gets messed up), and lowering the sound, so you get as much speed as possible, then quickly once you enter the area where the game crashes, enter the party menu, or press start/select.

However, if the game crashes just as you enters the area, i doubt this "trick" will work.

How far in the game is this area? I got FF12 myself, and i can try if i can enter the area without the game crashing.

You could try uploading your memcard aswell, and i can try bypassing the area and saving at the next save point for you

*edit*

Saw that you made another thread where someone else played your savegame and saved further on, guess your problem was solved then, nevermind this post =)

it's already solved for now. I don't know when the problem will arise again, but thanks for your concern.BiggrinBiggrin
CPU : Athlon 64 X2 6000+ 3.02GHz
Mobo : Gigabyte M57SLI-DS4
GPU : Geforce nvidia GTX275
RAM : 4096MB DDR2
(03-23-2010, 02:11 PM)MemPhiZ ZX Wrote: it's already solved for now. I don't know when the problem will arise again, but thanks for your concern.BiggrinBiggrin

I know this is an old topic, but may i know how u fixed this issue? as I'm having the same problem.

Thanks.
What is your FF12 version?
If it's the standard NTSC-U version, please compress and upload your memory card here and I'll check it out.
(05-02-2012, 01:50 PM)rama Wrote: What is your FF12 version?
If it's the standard NTSC-U version, please compress and upload your memory card here and I'll check it out.

Yeah, it's standard NTSC-U. I've already tried any kind of combination on the pluggins, using the old PCSX2 i.e. 0.9.6, using the latest SVN build, all of it doesnt work. The error exactly the same as the TS, no matter i use save states or load from memcard.

Thanks, looking forward to itBiggrin

Regards,
Kent

Attached Files
.7z   Mcd001.7z (Size: 42,94 KB / Downloads: 116)
^
^
what crush takes place
best to put on screenshot on "exactly-where" the crushes is...
Main PC1:i5-4670,HD7770(Active!)
Main PC2:i5-11600K,GTX1660Ti(Active!)
PCSX2 Discord server IGN:smartstrike
PCSX2 version uses:Custom compiled buildĀ 1.7.0 64-bit(to be update regularly)
smartstk's YouTube Channel
(05-03-2012, 03:00 AM)tallbender Wrote: ^
^
what crush takes place
best to put on screenshot on "exactly-where" the crushes is...

It's exactly at the same place as this guy.

http://forums.ngemu.com/showthread.php?t=98009
Okay, I don't have any issue at all there.
Are you using the internal iso loader plugin and a good iso?
(05-03-2012, 09:16 AM)rama Wrote: Okay, I don't have any issue at all there.
Are you using the internal iso loader plugin and a good iso?

What do you mean by internal iso loader pluggin? I'm using the default pluggin which came with PCSX2.

Maybe it's not a good iso. I'm having the same problem as the TS and the guy in the ngemu forum.

Anyway thanks for ur help.
Under the CDVD tab in the PCSX2 main window, select Iso (not Plugin).