FFXII, fps drops in inventory screen
my game runs smoothly with native resolution, a bit ugly though. So I change its to 2x native, still works, 60fps, but then I noticed fps dropped dramatically in cutscenes and inventory screen, about 20fps. I'm ok with switching its resolution back and forth when playing and watching cutscenes, but not ok with the inventory screen:
http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/5497/ydaj.jpg
Maybe, the blur/foggy effect is too expensive with my PC. Is there anything I can do? (for example, make it solid...)

Sponsored links

Post your pc specification
Core i3 9100f 3.6Ghz
RAM=8GB
nvidia GT 1030
pcsx2 version-1.3.1  
Inventory & Shops will give you this slowdowns if your PC not good enough to handle huge scaling .So go back to Native and check difference Smile Or play game with 2X scale but switch to Native if feel like shopping.
Also try DX10 or DX11 video plugin if your video card supports it. Usually 15-20 FPS boost in many games.And especially in FF12 ,this game not DX9 friendly Smile
Have no idea about your PC but i guess this settings will be good for any mid range PC with DX 11 card and modern CPU.

[Image: 26872a18c7b7.jpg]
[Image: ebcf61d6b195.jpg]
Thank you, with that MTVU option, my pcsx2's FPS increases to 40 (with 2x native resolution), which is acceptable, maybe I'll use custom resolution, about 1.8 x (640x448) to get full speed everywhere.
Let me gave you one more trick goto sound plugins and tick disable effact and see the fps bar. It increase your fps 40 to 45 or 47 surely.
Core i3 9100f 3.6Ghz
RAM=8GB
nvidia GT 1030
pcsx2 version-1.3.1