FFXII issue
I prefer PEOPS coz it's produces more clean sound than SPU2hrz/SPU2-X. Especially in FF12/SO3.
With new speedhack FPS shouldn't be a problem in FF!2 :P

Sponsored links

Well Yea, i've read it on googlecodes.

I'm downloading Visual studio 08 and I try to compile the latest rev with the new hack and SPU2-X.

I hope everything will go smoothe, otherwise I have to spam here again^^

mfg

Yunsabit
xD i've sent you the build too xD
thought you might want the hack Oo
Chicken is not Vegan?

NO VEGAN DIET NO VEGAN POWERS!!!!

http://www.flixxy.com/my-blackberry-is-not-working.htm
(02-19-2009, 10:06 PM)kabooz Wrote: xD i've sent you the build too xD
thought you might want the hack Oo

ほんとにありがとう
"Thank you so much"

^^
at first i misread the "ho" for an ha......... stupid mistake... 'hontoni arigatou'
doutashimashite
no prob... i can't pm you so I use the board since my outlook seems to dislike you Oo
Chicken is not Vegan?

NO VEGAN DIET NO VEGAN POWERS!!!!

http://www.flixxy.com/my-blackberry-is-not-working.htm
Hi guys! New member here. I am going to post my suggestion on this thread. I just bought FF12 a week ago and was browsing around Gamefaqs when someone linked pics of this emulator and how much better it looked, so I decided to give it a shot. FF12 looked AWESOME but it was real laggy during FMV and also had bad loading times, and the music lagged when loading. At first I thought it was my computer. Its pretty fast, but sometimes its a wrong combo or Windows 7 or x64 problems, etc. I spent hours trying every setting, different plug ins, I overclocked my CPU from 2.5ghz to 3.6 ( e7200 ) as well as my video card.

I noticed no matter how much I overclocked or even ran the LOWEST settings the game lagged in the same areas. I made an .ISO image of FF12 and just used that instead of the actual CD and it plays 100% perfect with full settings in max resolution, full screen. I didn't see anyone mention it so I thought I would throw it out there for you too. Let me know if it works or if you aren't already using an .ISO.

Thank you.
(02-23-2010, 07:10 AM)XxXSlaynXxX Wrote: Hi guys! New member here. I am going to post my suggestion on this thread. I just bought FF12 a week ago and was browsing around Gamefaqs when someone linked pics of this emulator and how much better it looked, so I decided to give it a shot. FF12 looked AWESOME but it was real laggy during FMV and also had bad loading times, and the music lagged when loading. At first I thought it was my computer. Its pretty fast, but sometimes its a wrong combo or Windows 7 or x64 problems, etc. I spent hours trying every setting, different plug ins, I overclocked my CPU from 2.5ghz to 3.6 ( e7200 ) as well as my video card.

I noticed no matter how much I overclocked or even ran the LOWEST settings the game lagged in the same areas. I made an .ISO image of FF12 and just used that instead of the actual CD and it plays 100% perfect with full settings in max resolution, full screen. I didn't see anyone mention it so I thought I would throw it out there for you too. Let me know if it works or if you aren't already using an .ISO.

Thank you.

Yeah it has been mentioned in several threads already. But you just revived a year old thread so I don't think any of these people still follow this thread....
[Image: newsig.jpg]