FFXII minimum spec?
it flickers sometimes.. but the real problem is that it plays very low.. the voices are like " i... ha.... ve.... to... fi... re... the.... we....ap....on..." and the movies are the same speed. So really NO fun watching it ^^ EE 1,5 have no effect for me :/

Sponsored links

i try this game with gsdx v.1006 0.1.15 in OS XP, i see this plugin give me 4/6fps more compare with gsdx.0.1.10. so i will try latter in directx.10 mode in OS Vista. try in OS Vista in directx.10 mode give me more fps between 4fps-6fps compare to OS XP in both gsdx Plugin. seem in OS Vista can give me more stabil in fps without significant drop in fps. My GPU ATI HD.3870 512Mb, option CPU in pcsx2 emulation r.1002 set to limit/60fps, speed hacks x2 cycle rates and enable all of hacks except VU Cycle Stealing Hack (DEFAULT), advance option enable all FtZ and DaZ, clamp to Normal in EE recs and None to Vu recs.
Notebook ASUS A43TA|CPU AMD Llano APU A6-3400m Triple core (1 core disable) OC to 2.6+Ghz|GPU CF|HD 6520 400Mhz/667Mhz iGPU|HD6650M OC 780Mhz/985Mhz dGPU|RAM 8GB DDR3 1333|Windows 7 Ultimate Sp.1 x64 bit.
>> Emulation speed differs for each game. There will be some you can run fast easily, but others will simply require more powerfull hardware <<.
@ the guy with a ape face for a avatar I'm sorry but your graphics card can't handle the graphical eyecandy that is FFXII. So upgrade

@ freaky have you tried the other sound plugins?
ok, so i tried the beta and dx10 hardware mode seemed like o go-er. then prior to loading the fmv after you hit begin game i get the old familiar error and BOD.

on a happier note, I deleted my ini's and set uip new ones this seemed to have helped a little bit. i manually adapted the framskip settings and now have a playable version! running on dx10 software mode.

I dont know if its the same for other people but the speed hacks make VERY little impact on fps
(04-19-2009, 06:55 PM)samretroman Wrote: I dont know if its the same for other people but the speed hacks make VERY little impact on fps

that's true, because the game is limited by your GPU, and you have to OC it to improve speed on ff12
problem with final fantasy(x-2)

but ive got this pc:

core 2 duo e7300 2.66 ghz
2gb of ram
512 videocard (ati hd 2600 pro)

it doesnt run at a decent fps speed (45) 30 in fights
(04-19-2009, 07:13 PM)tavo16 Wrote: problem with final fantasy(x-2)

but ive got this pc:

core 2 duo e7300 2.66 ghz
2gb of ram
512 videocard (ati hd 2600 pro)

it doesnt run at a decent fps speed (45) 30 in fights

make your ownthread, don't hijack others'
i think its because the emulator its with the worst video plugin(gsdx9 no ssee)

my processor runs prfectly ssee4.1 but when i configur it on ssee4.1 it says;

upgraDE directx: i have upgraded directx and no improvements
sorry, thats because i dont know how to make a post, would you helpp me qith these trouble, or tell me if i nedd to upgrade some part of my pc??
i have tryed all other sound plugins. no change :/