FFXII not loading
Hello All,

I put my copy of FFXII into my cdrom drive, but the emulator is not loading the game, I have read the other guides, and even the one on the website. But none of that seems to be working, anyhelp is good help.
Thanks

Sponsored links

(05-08-2009, 04:24 AM)buttharez Wrote: Hello All,

I put my copy of FFXII into my cdrom drive, but the emulator is not loading the game, I have read the other guides, and even the one on the website. But none of that seems to be working, anyhelp is good help.
Thanks

Did you configure the cd/dvd plugin?
"This thread should be closed immediately, it causes parallel imagination and multiprocess hallucination" --ardhi
You put your copy of FFXII to your cdrom/dvdrom drive?? What for?? I think you already make a wrong way buddy. If that copy is iso game or you just burn iso game to dvd blank then read in dvdrom? And again my question is what for?? Just read your iso game with plugin linuzISO or if you have original dvd for that game, then take gigahertzcdvd plugin to read it.
Notebook ASUS A43TA|CPU AMD Llano APU A6-3400m Triple core (1 core disable) OC to 2.6+Ghz|GPU CF|HD 6520 400Mhz/667Mhz iGPU|HD6650M OC 780Mhz/985Mhz dGPU|RAM 8GB DDR3 1333|Windows 7 Ultimate Sp.1 x64 bit.
>> Emulation speed differs for each game. There will be some you can run fast easily, but others will simply require more powerfull hardware <<.
make an iso of your ORIGINAL game and set plugin for DVD. works better.
To make ISO use Imageburn , it's very simple to use.
I5 - 2320 @ 3,0 Ghz - 8 GbyteDDR2 1333 Mhz - Geforce 8800 GTS 512 Mbyte - Win 7x64 - Samsung 32" TV HD-Ready
Uomo saggio il cielo aiuta.