FFx-2 opening
^^

this is the 1st tym i will place ffx-2 using pcsx2 emulator....
as i start a new game, the screen becomes black and the opening movie of ffx-2 does not appear... what shall i do..? ive tried 3 different dvd's and it was all the same.

please, anyone help me..

thanks!!!

Sponsored links

First disable patches (in Misc)
Second if you use GSdx you need to set it to software mode to play the videos properly
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(09-03-2009, 11:37 AM)Bositman Wrote: First disable patches (in Misc)
Second if you use GSdx you need to set it to software mode to play the videos properly

thanks for your reply but there is a sad part, it does not work, i have disable the patches and set the GSdx to the software mode... but it is just the same.

what version of GsDx should i us for FFx-2?
in addition to my question, why i do not encounter the same problem when im playing ffxii? i mean the videos.

Is there a specific configuration with regards to the resolution or interlacing?

(haha sorry for my english im not good at it)
Show us your PCSX2 settings then we may be able to help better, did you try with both the latest beta and the 0.9.6 stable?
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
wee! thanks for the reply... ^^

i just tried it with the 0.9.6
i do not have the beta

Im using these following plugins

GSdx 890(MSVC 15.00,SSSE3) 0.1.14
Lilypad 0.9.9 (both controllers)
GIgaherz's CDVD Plugin 0.7.0
SPU2-X 1.1.0
DEV9null Driver 0.3.0
FWnull 0.4.0
try to download the latest gsdx plugins inside the forums here..
urs are way to old..
also in the advanced setting set all to default..
and try to use the beta..
[Image: 871087.png]

*Mio sees a ghost for the first time*
Mio: Aaaaaaah!! x_x
Seriously, the way she acts, you'd think she grew up with ghosts.
oh.. oke.. i will try it.. thanks guys!! all those who reply with my post thanks!!!
(09-07-2009, 03:53 AM)kael06204 Wrote: oh.. oke.. i will try it.. thanks guys!! all those who reply with my post thanks!!!

can you share with me the right link/s to the thread where i can get the latest plugins... thank you!!!
Here is latest gsdx version:
http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-3031-post...l#pid15583
thanks.. actually i do not understand that page.. i have been there before... i do not know how to download the plugins.I guess all i can see are C++ programs... gee... sorry... please help me...I do not know what to do... ^^