FFx simple question
Question 
i'm confusedWacko why i can't do lulu's overdrive trigger i'm always stck at 1, im 100% sure that i set the analog control

do i need to change my plugin?

Sponsored links

You need to move BOTH left and right analog controls for Lulu's overdrive to charge
[Image: newsig.jpg]
ahh i see, ok i'll check it later..

thanks..Biggrin
This is actually more accurate than most games that require you to rotate the sticks. What you need to do is press Down, Down+Left, Left, Left+Up, Up, Up+Right, Right, Right+Down, Down etc. It needs to be in a fluent motion with no gaps between the presses so it's actually pretty hard and can pretty much only be done properly if you do it slowly so it's useless unless you're good at it. Much better off if you can get your hands on a controller to use.
CPU: Intel Core i7 3770K @3.5 GHz
RAM: 16GB DDR3 1600MHz
GPU: Nvidia GTX 680 2GB
umm where do i put the left, right, up, down there's only one bar for analog control..!? if i'm correct? or it can be place all arrow key at same slot/bar?
No I mean that on the keyboard that's how you need to press the buttons in order for it to register as a full circle rotation. You can't just press up then right then down then left, that won't count as a full circle, you need to do what I said before but in one fluent motion. Sorry, I don't really know how to explain it..
CPU: Intel Core i7 3770K @3.5 GHz
RAM: 16GB DDR3 1600MHz
GPU: Nvidia GTX 680 2GB
ahhh.. ok xD..i found out what to do,i'll try it later, i hope it'll work..Biggrin

many thanks for infoBiggrin..