FIFA 13 (how to run)
FIFA 13 (PAL) - SLES_556.65

PCSX2 version 1.1.0.r5423

Set VU1 (only) to superVU Recompiler (legacy)

Use Software Mode (F9)

Speedhacks on

Other settings at default

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i7 [email protected], P8P67, ASUS HD7870 CUII, 8GB 1600 GSkill, Win 7 Ultimate 64-bit

Sponsored links

see this link *removed*
you can send a message on youtube to the person who uploaded the video and ask how to run the game
cns00 next time you post links containing illegal stuff like download links for games you will be permanently banned from our forum.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
i am sorry. i didn't see that there were download links. i made the post last night and was in a hurry

"permanently banned"? don't u think it's a bit harsh for a simple mistake? i have good intentions and am helping people. if i am breaking all forum rules ON PURPOSE and i am INTENTIONALLY harming people then yes i deserve to be banned. i am not doing that. i made an honest mistake. that's all

i know i should respect the rules of this forum but if i may bring up this point to your attention: all the people who are making posts about the games, where do u think they are getting the games from? i am sure not all get them original
You already have 2 piracy warnings and on the third you get banned. If you didn't get it the first two times, you either are doing it on purpose or ignoring the rules. We don't care what people do with their games as long as they don't post illegal links or admit to having pirated their games.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
@cns00:
Sux, huh?
Sad
c'est la vie

when life gives you lemons you make lemonade
Just to be clear: i tested a friend's ORIGINAL FIFA 13 which he bought from www.amazon.co.uk

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i7 [email protected], P8P67, ASUS HD7870 CUII, 8GB 1600 GSkill, Win 7 Ultimate 64-bit