FInal Fantasy XII Crash HELP!!!
Hey Guys I need Help With a Crash That keep Hppaning everytime i Try to Learn a Skill on the License board

Im using PNACH Cheats For this The cheats Work fine
I thought by Taking the LP cheat off it might help but i think the cheats are nothing to do with the problem as it crashes when i take the cheats off

Heres the error i get when it crashes

Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: pcsx2-r5350.exe
Application Version: 0.0.0.0
Application Timestamp: 50191438
Fault Module Name: pcsx2-r5350.exe
Fault Module Version: 0.0.0.0
Fault Module Timestamp: 50191438
Exception Code: c00000fd
Exception Offset: 000ba0b0
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3
Locale ID: 1033
Additional Information 1: bb0e
Additional Information 2: bb0ea6bbb69f7c80079b3312f46af981
Additional Information 3: ed48
Additional Information 4: ed482ade9c7f4433ef978aee4dc3e1cb

Im Fairly New to PCSX2 So you May need to Explain Method on how to do things

Thanks in advance

Sponsored links

Ok The Problem Might be the Cheats After ALL

I did A clear all Settings And Fired up the game and i can learn things on the license board so i then ticked enabled cheats and went to license board clicked to learn a skill and poof Crash

It's either two things windows interfering with the EMU forcing it to crash or The cheats now the cheats work fine i can play the game and they work just i get a crash when i learn anything from license board

Hmm as anybody got any ideas ????
All of FF games have freezing/crashing problems with cheats, basically you freeze game memory for something, but in other place same memory adresses is reused for something else soo, yeah if you simply freeze the value all the time like cheats without conditions do, be ready for problems.

For FF games just use one of the editors available in the tool section, here's one for FFXII and FFXII IZJS - you can attach it to pcsx2 process and use like a trainer. Much better than cheats, and safer as well.
(02-07-2013, 08:55 PM)miseru99 Wrote: All of FF games have freezing/crashing problems with cheats, basically you freeze game memory for something, but in other place same memory adresses is reused for something else soo, yeah if you simply freeze the value all the time like cheats without conditions do, be ready for problems.

For FF games just use one of the editors available in the tool section, here's one for FFXII and FFXII IZJS - you can attach it to pcsx2 process and use like a trainer. Much better than cheats, and safer as well.

Ok thank you ill try that I figured The cheats i went for wasn;t really that Bad as the only ones i had was the x32 EXP cheat and the X8 LP cheat
(02-07-2013, 08:55 PM)miseru99 Wrote: All of FF games have freezing/crashing problems with cheats, basically you freeze game memory for something, but in other place same memory adresses is reused for something else soo, yeah if you simply freeze the value all the time like cheats without conditions do, be ready for problems.

ok well i downloaded it and it looks cool but errm how do i use it ive got a .DLL file and the EXE for the program but where how do i use it ??? the Readme don;t tell you how to use
ok guys i managed to fix this
what was happning was when i made the pnach the program was making triplicates of the cheats i was using and it was confusing the Emulator

So all i did was Remake the PNACH and VOILA!!!! Fixed

Hint always check how many Cheats are detected and then remember how many you put in Smile

I was wondering why it was detecting 14 cheats when i only had 4 codes running if anyone is having this problem

Don't hesitate to put in a reply on this thread and ill try and help anyone having the same problem as mine provided the admins don't lock the thread hehehe

i must say thank you to miseru99 for Trying to help
hello ppl,

i have a crash problem with FF12 Sad
i started a new game and all went fine. but in some point of the game, it crashes every time.
i did just kill the rouge tomato and went beck to rabanastre, talking with this boy kyles triggers a sequence. and after that, in the black sreen, the exe stopps working.
regardless if i skip this sequence or not.
the only thing i changed in the settigs is the resolution to 1680x1050

did i miss some important thing? did you guys have had the same problem?
thx for helping!
Open your own thresd.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]