FPS
Hey guys. Can anyone tell me how to run my pcsx2 for full speed on any game? Well for final fantasy x at least? im running it right now and im going hella fast -_- and its annoying lol. my laptop is running on

Windows 7 Home Premium
Intel® Pentium® CPU B960
2.20 GHz
4.00 GB
64-bit operating system

Thanks guys for your time looking into this.

Sponsored links

hella fast???

perhaps you should try pressing F4 ingame???
(05-08-2012, 04:07 AM)kohaku2421 Wrote: hella fast???

perhaps you should try pressing F4 ingame???

hmmm i'll try. and yeah man hella fast for some reason im going 90-125 fps....

(05-08-2012, 04:09 AM)laosboul Wrote: hmmm i'll try. and yeah man hella fast for some reason im going 90-125 fps....

thx man it seemed it went to full speed. im going 58-62 now
(05-08-2012, 04:09 AM)laosboul Wrote: thx man it seemed it went to full speed. im going 58-62 now

you are most welcome...

and by the way...I'm not a man..Laugh
I thought I'd point out two things:

TAB enables Turbo mode, which makes game run as fast as possible without locking framerate. Try pressing it if the text at top of window reads "Limiter: Turbo". It should read "Limiter: Normal". Mind you, pressing F4 will fix this, as well.

Secondly, that CPU supports SSE4x instructions, so you should pick the video plugin named "SSE41".
(05-08-2012, 04:14 AM)Ambient_Malice Wrote: TAB enables Turbo mode, which makes game run as fast as possible without locking framerate. Try pressing it if the text at top of window reads "Limiter: Turbo". It should read "Limiter: Normal". Mind you, pressing F4 will fix this, as well.

Turbo mode defaults at 200% (120 FPS)
F4 at NONE = max your pc can handle
I stand corrected. I was thinking of the turbo function for Desmume, and got confused.
That processor is actually pretty decent.
It should easily match the performance of a 2.8Ghz Core 2 Duo.

Also--
Am I the only one who wonders what the graphics unit is...?
It is kinda important. ;P
(05-08-2012, 06:09 AM)Rezard Wrote: Also--
Am I the only one who wonders what the graphics unit is...?
It is kinda important. ;P
for FFX? doesn't matter
It depends on whether that notebook has dedicated video card. The CPU has an onboard Intel video chip running at 650-1100Mhz depending on whether turbo mode is enabled.