FPS Cheat bug
(02-08-2015, 07:37 AM)ssakash Wrote: Okay, I recommended it to the op since, it was relevant to his needs and he had a powerful processor to play it well. But, I won't recommend it anymore.

It could also completely break his game play or saves or whatever if he finds some bug that I don't know about. Unlikely, but it's a tester for a reason. Soon enough this will make it's way to the main build and then everyone can profit.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD

Sponsored links

Whats the purpose of overclocking EE if the games have an FPS cap anyways?
Some games couldn't be handled at full speed by the ps2. If you overclock the EE they can run smoothly. Since synchronization is a real issue in ps2 as well as pcsx2 overclocking the EE can result in a lot of issues.

But what is your current aim?
If you want to play the game at 60FPS you need to use the hack. Unfortunately this will break synchronization to the sound and the ps2 can not handle KH@60FPS all the time. So you will result in something lower from time to time.
Or do you want to play at 30FPS/normal full speed?
Please keep in mind that the frame counter in the top counts something similar to half frames. (at least if you don't mess too much with settings)
Bleh. I wish there was an On-Off code along with the 60FPS hack code, so I could turn it off at the right times.