FPS Cheat bug
Yes, it was already present in the savestate. You should load from the memory card to disable the 60fps hack effect.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction

Sponsored links

Darn.
Alright.
Is there a way I could instead of attaching a hack code, I could use the emulation settings to make it 60FPS?
I can't deny the game looks very good in 60FPS, but if it breaks cutscenes which are sorta...a good 20% of the game
I'll leave it behind
Did you try using async mix as suggested before ? There is another way to make the internal fps a lot smoother but, you need a powerful CPU to handle it.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
I have async turned on.
Still the same audio problem with the 60FPS hack.
And I dont think Id want to hear the audio at the same speed as the fast forwarded cutscene.
I have a i7 4790K max clock 4.8GHz
Whats the other method?
Take a look here for the other way.
- Refraction
I have no idea what that's saying.
Just download the build and set the EE cycle rate to 33% to make the game feel a little bit smoother.
- Refraction
Besides having threads 3 and 7 move to 70%, I see little improvement.
Running at max EE over clock.
The EE overclock can't raise FPS beyond the cap(which is 30FPS for KH w/o the patch)

@SSakash - that build is only for testing, please don't recommend it to people for stuff until it's done.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
Okay, I recommended it to the op since, it was relevant to his needs and he had a powerful processor to play it well. But, I won't recommend it anymore.
- Refraction