FPS Help!
(01-02-2015, 05:57 PM)Anon_E Wrote: That's already enabled. :/ And I don't know why this game would be a big issue seeing as I have a GTX 760.. I'm really shocked by the performance on the game..
emulating is far more hard than playing native pc games and, cpu matters more than the gpu in case of emulating.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction

Sponsored links

(01-02-2015, 06:00 PM)ssakash Wrote: emulating is far more hard than playing native pc games and, cpu matters more than the gpu in case of emulating.

Well I have an i7-3770 3.4 GHz I don't know why the performance is so bad. :/ I know emulating takes more, but geez this is frustrating..
You can check using even more extra rendering threads or less...

What can help but also cause bugs/glitches:
You can play with EE and VU cycle hacks.
You can set clamping mode to none.
Compare superVU vs. microVU.

These snowblind engine games are some of the hardest games to emulate you can find. For most games your cpu will be sufficient. For others you might need to overclock to 4GHz or higher.

Btw. you don't use your graphics card in software mode. So that the cpu has to do the whole stuff.