FPS Help!
try pressing F4 several times.

In the configuration you showed framelimiter is disabled. (you enabled disabling.... which is a bit confusing.) You need to remove the tick.

Sponsored links

(01-02-2015, 01:42 AM)willkuer Wrote: try pressing F4 several times.

In the configuration you showed framelimiter is disabled. (you enabled disabling.... which is a bit confusing.) You need to remove the tick.

I have limiting enabled.
Now I saw it:
You have put base framrate adjust to 160%. Put it back to 100%. You just told the emulator to run at 160% speed...

60 FPS x 160% = 96FPS
(01-02-2015, 01:54 AM)willkuer Wrote: Now I saw it:
You have put base framrate adjust to 160%. Put it back to 100%. You just told the emulator to run at 160% speed...

60 FPS x 160% = 96FPS

Ohhhhhhhh okay thanks. Lmao I didn't realize what I did with that. Thanks, I'll try it out. Smile

EDIT: Umm.. Still have 90+ for some reason. I put it at 100 like you said, but I don't know what to do now... :/
Is it always fast? Are you switching windows with alt+tab a lot? Tried pressing only tab while it is fast?

Maybe you can show the full emulog after you saw the problem.
Yes it stays fast for the whole time I play (startup to fights). I don't use the alt+tab shortcut at all really. Maybe like twice I've used it.
EDIT: It seems that after I went back to test it, that the limiter is working properly. I have 59/60 FPS. Smile Now, I have another issue that I was wondering if you could help me with. I don't want to spam threads.
Good that it finally worked.

This is your thread. Ask any question you want to get help with.
(01-02-2015, 04:44 PM)Anon_E Wrote: Now, I have another issue that I was wondering if you could help me with. I don't want to spam threads.
what's the issue ?
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
For the game Champions of Norrath: Realms of Everquest I seem to have a graphical bug. Whenever I start up the game the left half shows, and the other half is cut off with some blue graphical buggish looking stuff. I saw a video on YouTube of how to fix this, but it requires me to put the VU and EE or whatever they are to the max. This was causing me issues so I'm not sure of what to do. And in Rouge Galaxy when I go to a cutscene the edges seem to cut off. I think this could be due to custom resolution correct? And also every now and then the screen kind of wobbles down for some reason.
try software mode.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction