FPS Help!
Question 
I have seen multiple tutorials on YouTube of how to fix your frames, and found one that works. The thing that bothers me is the fact that my frames go beyond 60. Is there a way for me to limit the frames to stay only on 60? If not 50-60 would be ok for me, but I can't stand anything above 60 or below. For some odd reason, seeing below 50 in the emulator looks incredibly laggy to me. I can run lots of games on PC with 60+ without dipping, and even if there is a dip I cannot notice it. Screenshots of my Plugins and GP are below. This issue really bothers me and any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Biggrin

-Anon_E

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

what are you specs
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
Intel® Core i7-3770 CPU @ 3.40 GHz
GTX 760 2GB VRAM by EVGA
8 GB RAM
Can you show non-default setting?
Have you disabled framelimiter?
What is the non-default setting? And I do have framelimiter enabled.
Maybe you just screenshot all settings in emulation settings (including EE/IOP, VUs, GS, GS Window, speedhacks, gamefixes).

Additionally your settings of the gsdx plugin and if you changed something as well of the spu2-x settings.

Edit: gsdx settings are already attached.
Here ya go.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

You have the framelimiter disabled

Press F4
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
Additionally you maxed all speedhacks which is almost never the best solution. Put down the EE&VU sliders to the minimum.

And you enabled manual gamefixes. Normally there is really no need to so this. I would suggest to put it back.
Thanks for the input guys. Smile I'm going to test it right now and edit this once I've checked it.
EDIT: I have 90+ FPS at the main menu... Um.... Is there a way to limit it?? And I do have FramLimiter on.

And now I have 90+ FPS ingame...