FPS Problem
Question 
Whatup guys? Im really new here so this is my first thread yaay x) But ye I need some help with my Pcsx2. I Start playing at 60 fps and sometimes it lags like it gets slow like 40 fps and then comes up when not much is going on and on battle scenes it lowers again. (Im playing Rogue Galaxy, my all time favorite game <33) I got it in order to play it again because my ps2 broke and I still have the cd so im enjoying some memories from the past ya know ^.^ If there is anything I can do to make it smoother plz tell me!
Computer Specs:
Processor - Intel Core i5-2320 CPU @ 3.00 GHz
Ram - 8 Gb
Graphics - AMD Radeon HD 7350
It is a Gateway desktop with a 1 Terrabite storage drive or hard drive
Help would be appreciated!

Sponsored links

Using any non-default settings ?
Enable the recommended speed hacks and see if it helps, you can also play around with the EE cycle rate.

Many people have slowdowns with this game but I think with the right speed hacks it should be fine.
-PC Specs-
AMD Ryzen 3600
16gb DDR4 Corsair 3200mhz
MSI Armor Radeon RX580 8gb 
Windows 10 Pro x64 
-Laptop Specs-
i7 6700HQ @ 2.9Ghz
8gb DDR3 
GTX 960m 4GB
Windows 10 Pro x64
(06-11-2013, 09:51 PM)Preet Wrote: Using any non-default settings ?
Only One whch is a fix for pixels that sometimes bug
(06-11-2013, 10:01 PM)Zangetsu21 Wrote: Enable the recommended speed hacks and see if it helps, you can also play around with the EE cycle rate.

Many people have slowdowns with this game but I think with the right speed hacks it should be fine.
I tried some speed hacks but still no use, I also have this glitch which causes his gun and the Desert Claws sword to have a black square surrounding them.
AMD 7350 is low strength gpu for gaming or emulation. Most likely that's your problem so stick with native resolution or less.
OS: Linux Mint 17.2 64 bit (occasional Antergos/Arch user)
(I am no longer a Windows user)
CPU: Intel Pentium G3258
GPU: Nvidia GTX 650 Ti

(06-12-2013, 02:16 AM)DaTankAC Wrote: AMD 7350 is low strength gpu for gaming or emulation. Most likely that's your problem so stick with native resolution or less.
Okay ima try that thanks, I managed to get the black box away and I dont really mind for big screen or hd graphics all I want is to play it smoothly