FPS Problem why ?
Now I'll add the latest versions Emulator PCSX2-v1.5.0-dev-552-g0ab7b63-windows-x86 along with the latest plug GSDX. Appendix In this version again, not works game Spyro enter the dragonfly is a black image...

PCSX2-v1.5.0-dev-552-g0ab7b63-windows-x86 GSDX :

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

Despite your broken english, I think I got it.
In fact, you're looking for the best fps rate, but you're using a weak cpu for emulation.
So you're wondering if best fps depends on gsdx version or pcsx2 core version, right ?

To make it clear : there is no "rule" about this. As time passes and dev progresses, gsdx gets "corrected" and sometimes pcsx2 core gets "corrected.
Just know that this emu's main goal is accuracy, not speed.
When it gets more accurate, it's more resource demanding, and thus can cause fps loss on weak CPU like yours.

If you want better fps, use older versions but don't expect support (of course) and expect bugs since it's less accurate.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
and earlier I was asking not about the old versions of the plug GSDX only old versions of the emulator "Pcsx2-r5875 exe" plug have the latest in both versions of the emulator or game that instance did not work then they will work with the latest plug GSDX but with the old version of the emulator PCSX2-r5875 GSDX?

in version PCSX2-r5875 GSDX? miss some option...
(04-08-2016, 11:36 PM)zerr10 Wrote: and earlier I was asking not about the old versions of the plug GSDX only old versions of the emulator "Pcsx2-r5875 exe" plug have the latest in both versions of the emulator or game that instance did not work then they will work with the latest plug GSDX but with the old version of the emulator PCSX2-r5875 GSDX?

er...
I guess you'll need to rephrase this to make it understandable...
This is a little strange talking about mistakes just used the old version of "Pcsx2-r5875.exe" and the latest plug and play for instance Spyro enter the dragonfly running in this version there is no black image in the last version emulator (PCSX2-v1.5.0-dev-552- g0ab7b63-windows-x86) again plays a black image so to ask whether the game runs mainly depends on the file "EXE" or from the plug GSDX?
you may have discovered a bug.
IIRC, Spyro ETDF works with a custom pnach to boot.

Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.
I only have to unpack versions do not have the version of the installation.

anyway, I think that the version of PCSX2-r5875 + last plug GSDX is Best environmental solution, not only for me but for all is just faster than the current
it is that all games Bandai is a clear drop in FPS especially in movies for instance in Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja 4 is the same and even more do not know how the other games, I only hope that the latest versions bring something and not just drop FPS. Sad
as long as possible to play enough change EE cycles to -1 and videos immediately go better but it may be other bugs related to optimality, the slowdown in some moments, etc., saying that it was better optimized version "Pcsx2-r5875"
later this optimization is lost somewhere ...
how far it is not a big problem because the lack of 5 fps is not a tragedy I just wanted you to know that the code is very changed but is for the better ... hmm I do not know.
I just hope that in the future it will not change at 30 fps down Smile)))
(04-09-2016, 12:49 AM)zerr10 Wrote: I just hope that in the future it will not change at 30 fps down Smile)))
I suggest you re-read my above post and try to understand it.
everything indicates that I have versions of PCSX2 SVN-r5875 why these versions ceased to be created? after all, they are faster, the last of 2014-03-23

SVN versions will still be implemented?
Because we moved from subversion to github.
And speed doesn't have anything to do with this