FPS Question
Details depends on what bios you have, but seek something like "advanced chipset settings" option, or "advanced" tab. Through to begin with, you lack knowledge and lack of knowledge in OCing means quite serious risk of destroying your computer;].

Three things against:
- even if it could reach that 3,5ghz it would be slower than 3,5ghz athlon II,
- it will most likely not reach those 3,5ghz,
- you'll really gain little and even then the heat will probably require you to change the cooling or decrease life of your system,
- don't listen to people calling themselves pros in any forum, they do that couse nobody else ever did, oh wait that's a fourth thing, but good to remember especially when messing with stuff that can break your computer, it's your risk not his;].

Sponsored links

Well then, looks like i should use the amd overload thing, but it says it can't detect a supported chip or something
try downloading Vision Engine Control Center (formerly known as Catalyst Control Center)

http://www.amd.com/us/products/technolog...ngine.aspx
(scroll down and hit the red Download button )

Once you install it, go to the Performance Tab and enable "Graphics Overdrive" and "CPU Overdrive" If it lets you enable those two then you can run a test of clock speeds automatically until it selects the highest settings possible for your computer. If it doesn't let you select these options then that means you can't overclock your CPU. It's that simple.

BTW your CPU WILL get HOT so downloading and running Speedfan to manually set your cpu fan to 100 % is helpful while you are running these tests. Once done simply restart your computer.
Gigabyte GA-Z77M-D3H-MVP micro ATX Intel motherboard
Intel Core i5 3570K processor @3.4 GHz
Patriot G2 Series 8 GB DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800)
Sapphire Radeon HD7870XT 2GB GDDR5 RAM
Patriot Pyro SATA III 120 GB SSD
Corsair GS 600W PSU
There's alot of choices i don't know which to download
I advise against you trying anything remotely overclocking your cpu.
Yeah, thats why im trying the amd way
What's it got to do with AMD?

Don't try to do it if you don't know what you're doing, even with windows app (not via bios) you could still permanently damage your cpu if you're careless.
Okay, thanks for the advice
Well can i have instructions how to oc it from you then??
No you must use google and your brain to learn, people can't transfer knowledge to your brain directly.
[Image: newsig.jpg]