FPS Settings help please?
ok.

Since it seems to be too complicated for you, as I said, start by reading the stickies, especially this : http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Sticky-Wi...y-computer
then this : http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Sticky-Co...tion-Guide

and when you'll have understood your PC isn't up to the par, go back playing your PS2
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go

Sponsored links

(09-10-2013, 04:08 PM)cloudtheavenger Wrote: i'm starting to see that this was a waste of time. because not "everyone" knows how to run dxdiag or speccy. i have no idea what those even are. i didn't post what version i was using because i thought most people WHO JUST STARTED EMULATING PS2 would be on v1.0. i was stating that my computer has the ability to run it. not saying they are the same. i thought it might give some insight as to what my machine is capable of. But, as is the norm with me and forums, this is being treated as a "have you tried turning it off, then on again" issue.

mind your language brother remember you are talking with jesalvein which is a forum admistrator, btw your pc is garbage its doent meet the minimum requirement of pcsx2 . Upgrade your pc.
Core i3 9100f 3.6Ghz
RAM=8GB
nvidia GT 1030
pcsx2 version-1.3.1  
(09-10-2013, 04:15 PM)Brock lessner Wrote: mind your language brother remember you are talking with jesalvein which is a forum admistrator, btw your pc is garbage its doent meet the minimum requirement of pcsx2 . Upgrade your pc.

I'm not an admin.
Bositman & falcon are
I didn't ask for this to be an argument of what my pc was. and trust me, if i had money to throw at the problem, i would. i only make due with what i can afford, as i mentioned in the same post you quoted, brock. so both of you OFF MY POST
agreed.