FPS drop when going fullscreen on Tony Hawk's Underground 1
In window mode i have no problems playing the game, but when i go over to fullscreen (alt+enter), it starts to drop frames after a while.

My specs:
Intel® Core™ i7-7700 CPU @ 3.60GHz (8 CPUs), ~3.6GHz
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 3GB
16 GB RAM

Is there anyone with some suggestions?

Sponsored links

windowed full-screen(double-click on window bar)
Main PC1:i5-4670,HD7770(Active!)
Main PC2:i5-11600K,GTX1660Ti(Active!)
PCSX2 Discord server IGN:smartstrike
PCSX2 version uses:Custom compiled build 1.7.0 64-bit(to be update regularly)
smartstk's YouTube Channel
(01-01-2021, 03:23 AM)smartstrike Wrote: windowed full-screen(double-click on window bar)

Thats what i meant by windowed
Alt + Enter is the same as double clicking on the emulation window aka Windowed fullscreen which is just fullscreen where you can easily tab out from.
*windowed full-screen on your pcsx2 also displays window bar along w/ it's emulation stats e.g.FPS,EE,GS readings
*full-screen is w/o the window bar double click on screen emulation other apps altered with alt-enter
*borderless full-screen introduced in modern games,RE2,3 remake,borderlands 3....it's tecnically a full-screen but you cannot alt+enter and/or enter window mode but you can press windows icon key for doing multi-tasking.
Main PC1:i5-4670,HD7770(Active!)
Main PC2:i5-11600K,GTX1660Ti(Active!)
PCSX2 Discord server IGN:smartstrike
PCSX2 version uses:Custom compiled build 1.7.0 64-bit(to be update regularly)
smartstk's YouTube Channel
Some people just prefer using the OnScreen Display : Statistics Monitoring for the FPS counter and other stats, if they even know it exists Tongue
(01-01-2021, 02:55 AM)mikaelkw Wrote: In window mode i have no problems playing the game, but when i go over to fullscreen (alt+enter), it starts to drop frames after a while.

My specs:
Intel® Core™ i7-7700 CPU @ 3.60GHz (8 CPUs), ~3.6GHz
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 3GB
16 GB RAM

Is there anyone with some suggestions?

Have you set the power option to performance ?