FPS issues
(05-13-2012, 08:55 PM)FinalSquall Wrote: Aye that is quite weak I am afraid, pretty sure it is intergrated for that chipset, although I am no pro when it comes to AMD products

Ah, thank you anyway. Do you think if i update to the newest version( the one uploaded ~ 1 hour ago), i'd get better results? I'm currently on PCSX2 0.9.8.
Sorry, i guess my original picture is messed up. I am currently on native, not sure why that is unchecked. If i don't go on native it just shuts off, saying the program stopped working Sad

Sponsored links

Well it would help if your bottleneck was your CPU because of MTVU. However with that intergrated GPU I doubt there will be much if any improvement.

I dont know how your money situation is, but I am sure your PC has a spare PCI express slot if you want to pick up a graphics card. But a new GPU is what you need!
CPU: Intel Core i5 2500K @ 3.3Ghz
GPU: MSI Twin FRozr GTX560Ti
MOBO: MSI Z68A-GD65-G3 Intel Z68
I'll give it a shot, i've got nothing to lose.

Is there a way for me to move my saves to the new emulator?
just literally drag and drop everything but memcards and sstates into the folder your current pcsx2.exe is in from the zip file and all your saves should be there
CPU: Intel Core i5 2500K @ 3.3Ghz
GPU: MSI Twin FRozr GTX560Ti
MOBO: MSI Z68A-GD65-G3 Intel Z68
(05-13-2012, 09:08 PM)FinalSquall Wrote: just literally drag and drop everything but memcards and sstates into the folder your current pcsx2.exe is in from the zip file and all your saves should be there

you forgot to mention that savestates from 0.9.8 were not compatible with 0.9.9 Laugh
(05-14-2012, 01:03 AM)kohaku2421 Wrote: you forgot to mention that savestates from 0.9.8 were not compatible with 0.9.9 Laugh

Haven't switched over. Thanks

Anyone else have anything else for my original problem? Sad
abou your GSDX problem, you can only pick the SSE2 ones because your phenom doesn't support SSSE3 and SSE4 instruction sets which PCSX2 takes much advantage from it (SSE4)