FPS like...not even garbage.
Hello, I have used emulator in past, and it worked like brilliantly (well, atleast, with my garbage old video card).

Now...it's been a few months, I installed emulator again, in hopes to get MOH:Vanguard playable. (it was almost 20fps then). But now... I have to choose between ''Garbage Graphics'' with Hardware ,or ''Slow Crap'' with Software. Do I even have a choise here? :lol:

Specs:
Processor: AMD Phenom™ 8450 Triple-Core Processor 2.10GHz
Installed memory: 4,00 GB
System type: 64-bit Operating System, x64-based processor
Video Card: Nvidia GeForce GT 440
Old Video Card: AMD Radeon HD 3360 (it was HD3xxx)

What could be problem? o_O

/I have reinstalled my computer to WEight now, I will try it a bit later/
[Image: iq2O9Ya.jpg]

Sponsored links

(12-28-2012, 06:11 PM)FaithLV Wrote: Hello, I have used emulator in past, and it worked like brilliantly (well, atleast, with my garbage old video card).

Now...it's been a few months, I installed emulator again, in hopes to get MOH:Vanguard playable. (it was almost 20fps then). But now... I have to choose between ''Garbage Graphics'' with Hardware ,or ''Slow Crap'' with Software. Do I even have a choise here? :lol:

Specs:
Processor: AMD Phenom™ 8450 Triple-Core Processor 2.10GHz
Installed memory: 4,00 GB
System type: 64-bit Operating System, x64-based processor
Video Card: Nvidia GeForce GT 440
Old Video Card: AMD Radeon HD 3360 (it was HD3xxx)

What could be problem? o_O

/I have reinstalled my computer to WEight now, I will try it a bit later/
The main problem there is the CPU, Sorry I can't tell much about that specific game but with that rig you'll need speedhacks in almost all games, some will be just unplayable, I fear.
Imagination is where we are truly real
as Shadow Lady said in her last test report

Quote:Sdx HW: Same broken textures as before, fine with software but slow. Vu cycle stealing hack helps with speed then, I was getting 40-60FPS.

I guess you could try using the skipdraw hw hack on gsdx to sort out the graphics in hardware mode, but i cant guarantee it'll help i'm afraid.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Are you sure processor is that bad?
Becouse then, I was able to actually play games with normal, playable FPS.
Well, Prince of Persia, Goldeneye, Nightfire and this Vanguard were working pretty good.