FPS limiter on "slomo"
Hello. I was wondering how to get my fps limiter off of "slomo" mode. Basically, it just sets my FPS Limiter to 25 fps instead of the normal 50-60. I'm playing the PAL version of Persona 4 and without the limiter I can get about 60 fps which is 10 fps higher than needed for PAL. I'm guessing I probably just hit a button on accident and changed the FPS limiter to slomo but I have no idea how to get the FPS limiter back to normal. Anyone know how to fix it?

Sponsored links

Go config -> Emulation settings

In the GS tab, make sure:

Base framerate adjust = 100%
Slow motion adjust = 50%
Turbo adjust = 200%
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
I made sure they were all at the default settings but it doesn't seem to do anything. I haven't used pcsx2 for a while but I remember when I pressed f4 I could cycle through a number of different options like turbo and normal as well as slomo and none but now it is just giving me the option of slomo or no frame limiter.
F4 only turns the frame limiter on or off. It doesn't cycle through anything. Perhaps you should just update to the latest PCSX2 and redo your settings. You can transfer your memcards over, but not save states.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
I was already on 1.2.1 but just a quick re-install fixed the problem. Not sure what the problem was but whatever the case it is resolved now
probably you pressed shift and tab