FPS problem Lego Island Xtreme Stunts
So I don't know if this is the right place but it looked like it. So, I have checked multiple topics to make the game run properly. There were some problems like: game only shows upperhalf of game. I fixed that problem. But now I have the problem that most of the time when I Look at certain points of the map ( places with lots of texture and objects ) my FPS drops really bad and everything goes in slowmotion. I wanted to ask if there were any options to get a normal running game. 

If you need my PC specs:

Intel® Core™ i5-4440 CPU @ 3.10GHz  3.10GHz

8.00 GB RAM 64-bit

GeForce GTX 960

1600x900, 60Hz

I don't know if anything is nessecary but I wanted to make sure you have everything you might need Smile

Sponsored links

you're probably using software mode, try increasing extra rendering threads in GSDX plugin settings and Enabling the MTVU hack.

Please provide your Emulog if the issue isn't resolved yet.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(10-31-2015, 12:37 PM)ssakash Wrote: you're probably using software mode, try increasing extra rendering threads in GSDX plugin settings and Enabling the MTVU hack.

Please provide your Emulog if the issue isn't resolved yet.

okay so the extra rendering threads improved the preformance real good. but can you tell me where to find the MTVU hack?.
Config >> Emulation settings >> Speedhacks >> Enable MTVU Hack
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction