FPS randomly speed up
do i leave my configs as default?

Sponsored links

Configuring the settings
If your processor supports the SSSE3 or SSE4.1 instruction set, you may change the GS plugin to the corresponding set. This isn't too important, but it can help.

Assuming your GPU does support DirectX 10, you should change the renderer to Direct3D10 (hardware) in the GS plugin settings. This can help performance a little in some cases, but more importantly will help compatibility in some cases, too.

NOTE: There is no difference between DirectX 10 and 11 with PCSX2.

If your graphics unit is strong enough, you can change the internal resolution in the GS plugin settings. I recommend you consider starting with native resolution with each game, and testing a little more, and a little more, to see where it's particular limitations are with your GPU.

Begin emulation:

Test your games
You should now be trying your game, before messing with any more settings.

Make sure the marker is next to "Iso" under the CDVD menu.

"Browse..." for or select the game's ISO image file.

Choose to Boot CDVD (fast) under the System menu.

Straight from my own little guide. Smile

I'm not sure of your hardware, so I can't say if you'll need Speedhacks, or low internal resolution...
how come it says its gc11 when in background it says 10?

(04-13-2012, 03:55 AM)spoon98 Wrote: how come it says its gc11 when in background it says 10?
EDIT nvm didint finish reading hold on 1 sec
n
Are you refering to DX10 and 11?

They are basically the same here.

DirectX11 consists of DirectX10,
and will use DirectX10 with PCSX2 either way.
heyit works just one question can i change the settings to where if i play full screen there is no black surrounding the game itself

EDIT also my mem card folder is still in blue text is that a problem or no?
In the "GS Window" section of the Emulation Settings,
change your "Aspect Ratio" to fill your screen.

The blue text of the memory card files is from NTFS compression.
It's nothing to worry about-- just saves a little space. Wink
thanks man ur ossum
i know you got lots of help with this, but i just wanted to say save states can sometimes become unstable (something doesn't load right or glitches), I'd try finishing the boss fight, saving at nearest save point, and reboot PCSX2 and load from that save+^_^+ it's what i do, but if it's one of those bosses that has oodles of cut-scenes after that you don't want mucked up then Rezard's your man+^_^+
Signature purposefully left blank.