FRAGMENT
(08-19-2010, 11:52 PM)JTD Wrote: I got ya beat!
I have 3 fat ps2's and 2 slims!

Erm, back on topic...
This is just a thought, but maybe there's something wonky in .hack//FRAGMENT's code (joke not intended) that relates to Detection of the PS2 Network Adapter?

And as a side note,
Can you create a character without having online access?

you wrong you lost the bet
(08-19-2010, 11:46 PM)GamerGeek Wrote:
Quote:BIOS : USA 2.0 (Did try using older US and the EUR,JAP,All versions if that helps)

So you have atleast 4 PS2's?

he downloaded the bios the most populer ilegal version of ps2 bios came with four bios japan 1.0 2000 usa 1.6 2001 eurobe 1.6 2001
eurobe 2.0 2002

Sponsored links

I have 5 PS2 systems, and 5 bios....the 3 of the systems, however, have extreme problems reading discs at this point and the other do not at all..also, I'm wondering how this relates to .Hack Fragment's loading issues on PCSX2? If anyone has gotten this to work, please let me know!
Quote:he downloaded the bios the most populer ilegal version of ps2 bios came with four bios japan 1.0 2000 usa 1.6 2001 eurobe 1.6 2001
eurobe 2.0 2002
You can't prove any of that. Next time you witch hunt you will get warned.

Setuben, follow these instructions to make sure your CDVD configuration is proper: http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Need-Help...#pid123262
[Image: newsig.jpg]
sory about that
[
(08-20-2010, 06:16 AM)Setuben Wrote: I have 5 PS2 systems, and 5 bios....the 3 of the systems, however, have extreme problems reading discs at this point and the other do not at all..also, I'm wondering how this relates to .Hack Fragment's loading issues on PCSX2? If anyone has gotten this to work, please let me know!

sory but i had to tell i will be more carefull next time
Settings are all ok, got the right drive and etc. I'm just going to assume from now on it just won't work for the time being unless someone else tells me otherwise. I'll post if I get it working on future builds. Thanks!
I tried to use all the new versions of emulator and plugins with different configs...still nothing :'( can anyone try to launch the game on your new versions? - maybe this game is not compatible with emulator? (still getting just black screen with no mistakes)
I'd love to try it for you, but I don't have access to the game or any means to easily import it (a shame as I love the .hack series).

Some general things to try include increasing clamping, using SuperVU, turning on interpretor (though that will be unplayably slow). Changing clamping type can also fix freezes (from none to negative, etc). If none of those options work you're probably out of luck for now.
[Image: 2748844.png]
(06-01-2011, 04:34 PM)Koji Wrote: I'd love to try it for you, but I don't have access to the game or any means to easily import it (a shame as I love the .hack series).

Some general things to try include increasing clamping, using SuperVU, turning on interpretor (though that will be unplayably slow). Changing clamping type can also fix freezes (from none to negative, etc). If none of those options work you're probably out of luck for now.

nope - that won't do...i tried everything, and yesterday I managed to find specially adaptated version of PCSX2 for Fragment, nothing special, but i played it successfully!!! creation of a character - amazing!
(if somebody might need it, and if that be fine with the rules - I can upload it here...)
(06-04-2011, 03:17 AM)Treychik Wrote: nope - that won't do...i tried everything, and yesterday I managed to find specially adaptated version of PCSX2 for Fragment, nothing special, but i played it successfully!!! creation of a character - amazing!
(if somebody might need it, and if that be fine with the rules - I can upload it here...)

Thread link or sth.?
(Also Thread Rezz)
nice necro..

btw .hack//FRAGMENT works fine