Facebook, Twitter and Exposure!
Just a quick one for a couple of things that have been floating about i wanted to bring to your attention.

PCSX2 Used in Test:

The first is a mention from our friends at Eurogamer and Kotaku! PCSX2 was used in an experiment to see what ICO and Shadow of the Colossus would be like if they were re-released on the PS3 in HD (Note, they did NOT use the PS3's upscaling ability Tongue ), Check out these articles below.

(Thanks for Parotaku for finding these)
Kotaku: http://kotaku.com/5553017/ico-shadow-of-...reat-in-hd
Eurogamer: http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/ico-an...ated-in-hd

Big thank you to Eurogamer and Kotaku, i hope you guys enjoyed the emulator Smile

We're On Facebook and Twitter!:

Many people have asked for it, so I've branched out into the popular social networking site Facebook as well as microblogging site Twitter in order to provide more avenues for our users to interact and keep informed on PCSX2.

You can find us as @PCSX2 on Twitter and join The Official PCSX2 Facebook Group Hope to see all of you there!

[Image: attachment.php?aid=24238] [Image: attachment.php?aid=24237]

Greets
Refraction

Attached Files Image(s)

[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Sponsored links

Ars also had an article about this Wink (well taken from eurogamer, but hey I don't read eurogamer so here's another site on which pcsx2 has appeared)

and congrats Laugh
Yeh its cool Laugh also did a fair bit of plugging for the facebook group Tongue we've doubled in members overnight lol. Kinda glad, we're ahead of the non-official ones now ;p

I did see that kotaku news about pcsx2 and ICO/SotC yesterday. Glad to see pcsx2 getting noticed like that. Congrats, Ref (and the rest of the team, for sure). Pretty cool indeed Smile

Sorry for my bad english.
This is trully awesome! PCSX2 is gonna go big time!
Click image for Prev. rigs Cool
[Image: MYNEWPCGII.png]
PCSX2 is supporting evil facebook !?! Ohmy
Yes, I definitely enjoy using my emulator and I have no problem of using it. That's a good idea refraction to spread wide and keep in touch with PCSX2. Through social networking sites, they can informed well and have a update of what's going on.
yeah!its really cool i already use it in my facebook. .
It seems the page has been deleted o.o It doesn't exist anymore Refract
The links in my sig still work fine. whats the issue?