"Fail to modify user configuration .ini"
The configs, like memcard and such is in "Users" folder, and the installation (binaries) in Program Files!
Is it normal that when I put the game in full screen, it still says on the high left corner something like 600x458 ? I put 1600x900 in the plugin config.

Sponsored links

(05-05-2011, 04:28 AM)Tsunemori Wrote: The configs, like memcard and such is in "Users" folder, and the installation (binaries) in Program Files!
Is it normal that when I put the game in full screen, it still says on the high left corner something like 600x458 ? I put 1600x900 in the plugin config.
That sounds more like a graphics driver issue than anything else. In any case, that's unrelated to where PCSX2 resides.
AFAIK, that 640x448 is normal (it's like what the PS2's native res is). It still says it on my end, even though I've increased the res.

Actually, that # varies between games a bit. I think some games used slightly different resolutions (natively).

Also, the 0.9.8 binary comes with a file called "portable.ini". With it in your PCSX2 directory, PCSX2 is not using the configs in "My Documents", but instead uses the config files in your PCSX2 directory. What you see in your "My Documents" is left over from what was used previously.
Oh that cleared everything, thank you so much. I noticed the new .ini file, so that must have fixed my problem.

One last question, and sorry if they are too much: Is it better to use the virtual memcards(save in-game) or just go to System > Quick Save? For compatibility I mean.
Use memory cards where possible, they are much more reliable!
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Oh, so you mean, use the game itself for saving, and not pcsx2? I thought it was totally worse. Thanks for telling me