Failed loading Memorycard from file
(07-18-2011, 08:40 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: Try disabling the "auto eject memory card on loading save state" option in the memcard dialog, then create a new card for the slot where you were saving and insert the new card there. Should let you to save then after loading the memcard, ehr format the new card before that ofc Tongue2

As far as restoring the memcard you can try (right click > properties > previous versions) in the memcard file to go to... well a previous version of the file. It's also possible the memcard is still readable with mymc in which case you would be able to move it's content to a new card.

yep i did that, the problem is that i cant save the info after loading the save state, and darn i dont wanna play again 45+ hours xD

quick edit; gonna try with mymc >_> curse myself for not make a bu of the memory xD

Edit2: mymc dies ;_; looks like the index of the mem is all messed, oh well im gonna pray and make a lot of savestates XD

Sponsored links

the memorycard problem was with the old version i had. i have the new version know 0.9.8. the problem is that i get this message. first a window pup up and says (File not found.
Path: IsoFileSystem) then in the log it says ((pxActionEvent) IsoFS could not find the root directory on the ISO image.(thread:EE Core) this is the problem i have.
(07-18-2011, 08:09 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: You are trying to run a file inside the game disc (looks like you extracted or copied it's content), this is not the correct way to do it.

If you have a big ISO file made from your disc with a tool like ImgBurn, then that's what you have to choose, not anything inside it.

Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
no you don't understand I did not extract anything from a desk. I downloaded the ps2 iso from a site. and before you say anything about it I do have a real copy of the game. the desk does not work any more that's why I am trying to do this.
(07-18-2011, 06:11 PM)caliber00 Wrote: I downloaded the ps2 iso from a site. and before you say anything about it I do have a real copy of the game.

Yeah, but it's still illegal.

Imagine that you own Mass Effect 2; that doesn't allow you to go to the store and take all of the other copies because you own it. You're still stealing.
Want to contribute? Don't know how? Check out the PCSX2 Wiki page!

Keep safe with MyWOT.

I have everything...
am not an expert in copy right laws. but i have read a declaimer on a site that has roms and iso files. it says that if you do not have the real game. that you delete the file within 24h or less. but if you do have the real game its not considered illegal because you already own the game.
beside my disk does not even work anymore that's way i need the iso file.
Quote:but i have read a declaimer on a site that has roms and iso files. it says that if you do not have the real game. that you delete the file within 24h or less. but if you do have the real game its not considered illegal because you already own the game.

Read that from the same site you downloaded the game from, it's just excuses and it's still illegal.

Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64