Failed to find.......
Hi all. pretty much i have my bios and the iso. but the problem is that i'm getting this message below. i dont know what it means.. so i'm looking for desperate help!

Zero GS: GS WARNING: Floating point render targets not supported, switching to 32 bit
ZeroGS: *******
ZeroGS: Failed to find ../../plugins/gs/zerogs/opengl/ps2hw.fx, try compiling a non-devbuild
ZeroGS: Disabling MRT depth writing

but where my ps2hw.fx is sitting at "plugins/zerogs/opengl/ps2hw.fx" with no "gs" in between puglins and zerogs

so what i did was create a gs folder in between puglins and zerogs

so this is what i get

ZeroGS: Cg error: CG ERROR : "The compile returned an error."
last listing: /Applications/pcsx2/bin/plugins/../plugins/gs/zerogs/opengl/ps2hw.fx(28) : error C0109: Can't open include file "ps2hw_ctx.fx"

and below with a whole bunch of the same response, but with additional titles of failed to load shader texturefog. stuff like that.

Help me please! i'm stuck!!

btw. i can run the pcsx2 really smooth through bootcamp.. don't know if that helps

Sponsored links

Made a directory with this gs in path (and put fx file here), or change path to fx file in sources and recompile. First choice is easiest.
i don't quite understand what you mean... but it seems to me i might be missing the ps2hw_ctx.fx file. is that correct? if it is. can you send me the file or tell me where i'm able to dl it?
i'll help Wink
(05-05-2009, 11:05 PM)Zeydlitz Wrote: Add the "gs" directory into the path (and put the fx file here), or change the path to the fx file in the sources and recompile. First choice is easiest.
Smile
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja