Failed to init wglCreateContextAttribsArb ---- GS plugin fail to load
Sad 
Please my pc has an openGL version of 1.4 on intel atom 550 and when i run the development biuld, i couldnt find directx there on the GS Plugin and the two openGL options (hardware and software renderers) produces an error of "failed to init wglCreate contextAttribsarb function pointer" on the other hand, there is no directX renderer on the menu. But on the other stable versions, it continuously says "you need to update directX libraries" and I've done that severally. Please is there a solution? or I should forget PCSX2?

Sponsored links

Just to save you the trouble,that cpu is WAY bellow the minimum requirements to play even the simplest game(it's even 3 times weaker than my 15 years old Pentium 4 and I was barely able to run anything while 0.9.6 was the latest version)

In your case your gpu probably don't support the OGL version requirements and it's probably DX9 or lower
(03-22-2020, 09:59 PM)vsub Wrote: Just to save you the trouble,that cpu is WAY bellow the minimum requirements to play even the simplest game(it's even 3 times weaker than my 15 years old Pentium 4 and I was barely able to run anything while 0.9.6 was the latest version)

In your case your gpu probably don't support the OGL version requirements and it's probably DX9 or lower
I see but it worked on a 2.2GHZ laptop which was has a good graphics card. Thanks for the help sir.
Alright. problem solved, then ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(03-25-2020, 10:44 AM)Obedience Wrote: I see but it worked on a 2.2GHZ laptop which was has a good graphics card. Thanks for the help sir.

The cpu speed don't mean much
Right now my i7-4771 which have a turbo clock speed of up to 3.9Ghz on one core is almost twice weaker than some of the recent cpus at lower clock speed

And if you know ghz matters,that 2.2ghz laptop has a higher clock speed than your intel atom n550(1.5ghz)

That laptop is just not designed with gaming in mind,just basic web browsing and documents editing(simply put,weak office laptop)
(03-25-2020, 05:20 PM)vsub Wrote: The cpu speed don't mean much
Right now my i7-4771 which have a turbo clock speed of up to 3.9Ghz on one core is almost twice weaker than some of the recent cpus at lower clock speed

And if you know ghz matters,that 2.2ghz laptop has a higher clock speed than your intel atom n550(1.5ghz)

That laptop is just not designed with gaming in mind,just basic web browsing and documents editing(simply put,weak office laptop)
Yeah it do not have a gpu either