Failed to initiate!!!! Pls help :(
(07-07-2012, 06:53 AM)cdb3212 Wrote: As far as the bios loading problem I'm not sure how to fix that... it happened to me for a while then it stopped.

As for the lagging, I think it's your graphics plugin. I read a lot about fixing lag in games and it usually has to do with the graphics plugin. I'm not too sure what to change exactly but you could mess around in the configuration (there's a lot of options that fix some games specifically, you'll see it).

tks buddy Smile)))))

Sponsored links

(07-07-2012, 05:27 AM)kakanaman1 Wrote: it kinda works tks dude
but 1 more problem i discovered Sad
its that everytime i open pcsx2 and it said cant find bios and i hv to configure the bios everytime
is that normal or should i do sth?
tks anywaySmile)

I had this too, the solution is simple, configure BIOS, EXIT PCSX2 with the exit button under "File". Then press random button until the Window with text in disappears. Then quit X11 COMPLETELY, start PCSX2 again and play, it should now remember your setting. If I am not entirely wrong, you might have to do this for you EVERY change you make in settings.

EDIT:
Btw, what game are we talking about?
"Eventually you too will hear it, The Last Melody"
(07-08-2012, 10:59 PM)Kaze Wrote: I had this too, the solution is simple, configure BIOS, EXIT PCSX2 with the exit button under "File". Then press random button until the Window with text in disappears. Then quit X11 COMPLETELY, start PCSX2 again and play, it should now remember your setting. If I am not entirely wrong, you might have to do this for you EVERY change you make in settings.

EDIT:

I tried doing this when I configured the Onepad settings (i got a USB to PS2 controller converter) and it never works. Whenever I go back to the Configure screen the settings reset. Any tips?

(07-08-2012, 10:59 PM)Kaze Wrote: I had this too, the solution is simple, configure BIOS, EXIT PCSX2 with the exit button under "File". Then press random button until the Window with text in disappears. Then quit X11 COMPLETELY, start PCSX2 again and play, it should now remember your setting. If I am not entirely wrong, you might have to do this for you EVERY change you make in settings.

EDIT:

I tried doing this when I configured the Onepad settings (i got a USB to PS2 controller converter) and it never works. Whenever I go back to the Configure screen the settings reset. Any tips?

Edit:

So i notice that every time I change my controller settings this is what shows up in my terminal:

Quote:Opening Plugins...
Notice: GS Plugin does not implement GSsetFrameLimit.
MTGS > Thread Started, Opening GS Plugin...
ZZogl-PG: Calling GSopen.
Offset 0xea0004d0 invalid. Legit SIGSEGV. Aborting.
Bus error: 10
logout
(07-17-2012, 06:29 AM)cdb3212 Wrote: I tried doing this when I configured the Onepad settings (i got a USB to PS2 controller converter) and it never works. Whenever I go back to the Configure screen the settings reset. Any tips?

Edit:

So i notice that every time I change my controller settings this is what shows up in my terminal:
Funny, I dont think U can use an actual PS2 controller with the mac port... I thought U meant the keyboard
(07-17-2012, 03:14 PM)Kaze Wrote: Funny, I dont think U can use an actual PS2 controller with the mac port... I thought U meant the keyboard

the same thing happens when i try to configure the keyboard too. I think i've given up on trying to get this to work with my osx. good thing i have bootcamp!
(07-17-2012, 07:19 PM)cdb3212 Wrote: the same thing happens when i try to configure the keyboard too. I think i've given up on trying to get this to work with my osx. good thing i have bootcamp!

Next question, do you have another controller plugin? I dont think all of them worked...
(07-17-2012, 08:16 PM)Kaze Wrote: Next question, do you have another controller plugin? I dont think all of them worked...

no... i just bought a one on amazon for $4 lol
(07-17-2012, 11:06 PM)cdb3212 Wrote: no... i just bought a one on amazon for $4 lol

Plugin, as in software, not hardware... It is inbuilt into PCSX2 Mac....